Month: June 2019
10 ways to get fit
Today, many people are suffering one or the other disease and it is mainly due to their poor lifestyle. They are willing to make positive lifestyle changes so that they can lead a healthy life. If you do not want to spend on treatments then you will have to make little efforts which will surely take you towards a fit and healthy life.Read More
Therefore here are some top tips that you can follow.
- Balance diet – A healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain, etc. is a must to have on a regular basis. You can also plan a diet chart with the help of expert. Balance diet keeps your digestive system healthy and helps you to stay fit.
- Drink water – It is essential to stay hydrated and thus it is suggested to about 64oz of water per day. It also aids in metabolism and burning the extra calories.
- Add protein in your diet – amino acid is one of the best sources for keeping your body muscles healthy and fit. So you should add protein rich food like egg, meat, etc. in your regular diet.
Exercise – exercising is essential to work out the muscles and it is also a great way to burn down those extra calories. Exercise helps you to keep your heart and lungs healthy and regulates blood circulation in your body
- Reduce stress level – stress is another cause that also causes various health issues. So if you want to stay healthy and fit then you should work on reducing the stress level from your body. Exercise, meditation, and your hobbies are some of the greatest ways to reduce stress level and stay fit.
- Hire a personal trainer – most of the people hire personal trainers for planning their daily routine. They help you to decide which kind of exercise and food will be healthy for you and how to stay healthy without doing more efforts.
- Control your bad habits – if you have habit of smoking, unsafe sex, drugs etc. then you should quit these habit because it leaves a negative impact on your health. With the help of trainers and healthy schedule you can also control your habit.
- Regular checkups – regular check up also ensures that you are health and fit. If you have insurance then you should not think about expenses and get your medical health checkups done without any worry.
- Better sleep – lack of sleep affects metabolism, produces stress hormones and disturbs the immune system as well. So, for staying fit and healthy it is also important for you to take proper sleep that allows your body to heal and repair itself.
- Eat raw food – you should also add raw food in your diet plan. Most of the people use raw food in their regular diet because it helps to control fat, cholesterol, sugar and carb level in the body.
Top swim wear trends 2019
With summers, the swim wears become the hottest topic among women. If you are fond of beaches and pools and visit them frequently, or even better, if you live near a beach or have a pool, you should be aware of the new trends of swim wear. Even designers are fond of playing with the designs and innovating with swim wear. Sometimes, it’s a trend started by a celebrity or some old design that comes back into fashion with a new touch. There are many varieties of designs launched every year for you to choose among them.Read More
Some trends that are becoming the most loved ones in 2019 are given below.
Animal print- Animal prints have been popular for a long time, and this year’s no different. Ranging from the classic tiger print and zebra print to new collection of leopard and giraffe prints, these are eye-catching designs. They also come in various colors, shapes and designs. Animal prints are considered to be bold designs, so own and wear them and give a powerful vibe.
Knots and bows- These cute designs are becoming everyone’s favorite. Having a small bow or knot on the shoulder/s will give a chic look to you. Some designers are even going forward and placing knots and bows in the front or at the back, to it make a focal point of the swim wear. These are not loud designs, and if you like subtle, pretty designs, these are perfect for you.
Metallic print- Metallic prints are bold ones and are a favorite among some celebrities. They come in many colors, but black, golden and silver are the preferred ones. The shine and shimmer of this fabric would give a very appealing look to you as they would look even brighter in the sun.
High-waist bikini- These are from the 80s and 90s, and will give you a nostalgic feeling if you are a fan of that era. This old fashion trend becoming very popular again. They come in various prints and colors ranging from the neons to pastel colors, which are becoming very popular. Prints like polka dots, florals and ruffles are the most demanded ones.click for magee 1866 visit NewChic refer this
Smartphone usage and its impact on life is an excellent idea to talk about. None can imagine life without smartphone. Smartphone is a part of our daily life now-days. People start their days with smartphone and end with smartphone. Yes, smartphone make life somehow easy. Smartphone is essential in to-days digital age . Pay utility bills, online booking, Fund transfer, Voice calling through smartphone becomes very easy. Now-a-days we can easily reach any destination through GPS using smartphone.Read More
Online chatting, online shopping, sharing movements are handy while having smartphone. People was using Walkman to listen music. Now Walkman disappear is disappeared from market. Digital camera replace roll camera and finally smartphone replaces digital camera. Now cheapest video voice calls minimizes the distance and kept the relationship intact.
Apple like smartphone manufacturer playing big roll in USA economy. When apple, Samsung launch new model people stand in queue to buy the same. Due to Smartphone many software development company earning by developing various apps. People also earning by repairing these phones.
Is there any disadvantage of smartphone ? yes, medical review says using smartphone extremely damages nerve by its radiation. Continuous using of smartphone weaken the eyes. Palm holding capacity also gets reduced. These are medical issue.
Let’s look at some social problems arise while using smartphone. Teenagers seem always busy in smartphone. They forget their parents and their grand parents who are always expecting something from them. People are busy to chat with other on smartphone but don’t have time to talk to family members. Thus the importance of relationship seems lost.
Smartphone is wonderful but use wisely.
By – Snehvisit our stores refer other blogs as well
10 things you can do to reduce stress. With increasing competitions and challenges in life, we don’t realize the amount of stress we put on ourselves. The constant running to achieve something or the other all the time puts a lot of pressure on us. But if we are not careful, too much strain on us can lead to major physical and mental health issues for us. So, it’s important that we learn to release our stress from time to time by doing some small remedies.Read More
Listed here are 10 things that you can do to reduce your stress-
- Meditation – It has proved to be a very effective method to release your stress. There are many different ways of meditation like guided imagery, in which you imagine a happy place and visit there to calm yourself; or mindfulness, in which you live in the moment and take in your surroundings by focusing on them.
- Improving your lifestyle – You can improve your lifestyle by making small changes that will help you in the long run. These may include sleeping and waking up at a fixed time; eliminating junk food and including a more healthy diet; doing yoga or exercising; reducing caffeine intake.
- Leisure time activity – Find some time for your hobbies. It can be anything that you love doing. This will take your mind away from the daily work and make you feel satisfied and happy.
- Self-talk – This is also one of the most effective ways to reduce our stress. Talking and analyzing yourself is a great way for self-improvement because nothing is better than “expert advice”. But make sure that it should be a positive talk and not a negative one, else you would be feeling even more stressed out than before.
- Aromatherapy – You don’t need to spend money for this. Just light some scented candles in your room and play some light music. You will find that you will feel fresh and positive after this therapy.
- Family and friends – Spend quality time with your loved ones. Nothing beats a bear hug from a loved one. You will forget all the tension when you see smiles on their faces.
- Chew gum – If you are at a place where you can’t do much activity to reduce your stress, you can chew gum. It has been proved that people who chew gum tend to get less stressed, as it increases blood flow to the brain.
- Supplements – You can always take supplements prescribed by the doctors. Although, it is an effective method but don’t overdose yourself and keep it as the last option.
- Don’t agree to everything – Understand the fact that you are a human and not a machine. If you are not comfortable doing something, you should deny doing it. This will ensure your self-worth and boost up your confidence.
- Enjoy your life – The best way that you can reduce stress is enjoying whatever you do. If you don’t find peace in doing something, you should not continue it for a long time.