Month: September 2019
How to save money with back to school. Back to school shopping is becoming very crucial for the parents. These school supplies are increasing their rates massively and costing too much expense. To avoid extra expenses in these school items, you have to now properly plan your budget and make the list of items which are essential to buy. Going to a store with your kids without planning a proper budget and the list of important things to buy can be risky. You can end up buying too many useless things which will only cause you extra expenses.Read More
You should buy school supplies online so that you cannot be diverted and you can also use extra coupons that are available online for the discount and offers. Some of the tips that you can follow to save money with back to school are:
Compare prices – you should always compare prices if you are buying supplies online. Different sites provide you a different price range. Search for the offers that are going on and go with the best deal present currently. Comparing prices will give you the same product at a lower price range and it will save your extra bill on the school supplies. You can also search for different companies of the same product to go for the more advanced savings.
Save on sports activity – if your children are demanding to join different sports club, for example, he wants to join football, basketball, swimming at the same time, this can cause you a lot of expenses as you have to buy these sports kit for every game. You can tell them to choose a single game. In this way, your child will also be benefited as he will be able to decide for which sport he wants to go most. He will be able to focus more on that and you can save yourself from buying those different sports kits. This way he will learn that sport in much less time.
Check thrift and dollar stores – going for the school supplies shopping in the thrift and dollar stores can save you from extra bills. They provide various discounts on the products and also have a lot of offers. The price there is very reasonable and you can easily get your essential items in the lower price range. You can also check out for the coupons and avail the various offers on your shopping.
You may go online medicines for your kids
Five easy ways to make your uni room more eco-friendly – Nowadays people are becoming more conscious about the environment. Being eco-friendly, they not only contribute to sustainable development but also save money. There are various effective methods and products using which now people are making their home eco-friendly. Using these products will help them to keep their environment free from pollution like land pollution, air pollution, water pollution, etc. Electric appliances are being used that are eco-friendly and save energy. Ways to make your non-green home into an eco-friendly home:Read More
1. Save energy: Now, most of the electrical appliances are available with star rating. These ratings are given based on the ability of the appliance to conserve energy. You can get these appliances installed to save energy. If you are using a regular bulb, it is better to switch to LED bulbs
If you are leaving home, don’t forget to switch off the lights. During day time, you can open the windows and doors to allow the sunlight to come in. It will not only save electricity but also it will kill the micro-organisms present in the room. They can also install sensors which will activate the lights only when they are needed.
2. Clean the air:
- Make home a non-smoking zone: They can ban the use of cigarette or other chemical substance inside their home.
- Grow indoor plants: Growing plants inside their home will absorb the toxic and harmful pollutants that are emitted from furniture, rugs, different types of equipment, etc. Therefore, indoor plants act like a natural filter that cleans the air naturally as well as economically.
3. Reduce, reuse and recycle:
You can avoid buying the products that are not eco-friendly. It will help them to reduce the collection of unnecessary items in the house. You can reuse the materials like wooden floors, windows, plastic bottles, etc. after a point of time. You can also reuse some materials in their craftwork. When the items are not good enough to be used, they can be sent to recycling centers.
4. Preserve water: One of the most useful and popular methods to preserve water is rainwater harvesting. You can collect rainwater in buckets or tubs from the roof and can use it for cleaning and sprinkling purposes.
5. Household hazardous waste: Substances like pesticides, old computer parts, paint cans, used batteries, etc. come in the category of hazardous waste. you should avoid keeping it near or down the drains of their home.
3 ways to keep the kids happy at home – Many things make a kid happy and it completely depends on their parents. Only parents can help their child to find happiness in their life and for this, they will have to give little extra efforts. In vacations, kids often get bored while staying at home because they don’t have any creativity to do. So, being a responsible parent you can help them to get out from this boring situation. You should pay attention to your kids when they are saying or want to discuss something. Behave like their friends instead of being a parent as it is the best way in which you can understand their needs. There are different things you can do for your kids:Read More
1) Bring home a four-legged friend: Your kids may miss their friends while staying at home and may get bored without having fun. So to add fun in their vacations you can bring a pet at home. Pets will keep them engaged as they will play with them like friends. Through them you kids can learn the lesson of empathy, loyalty and their love and attachment for animals will also increase. Pets help your kids to make them feel valued as well as competent.
2) Painting and art craftwork: The best way to engage with your kids is doing art and craftwork. It encourages them to learn new things. You can help them in making drawing and in paintings. Teach them about different colors and also help them to make crafts using the materials available at home. This way, they will learn how to reuse things. Sometimes, you can behave as their competent and tell them those who win will get rewards which will make your kids enthusiastic to win. You can also give puzzles to solve which will increase their mental capacity.
3) Planting trees in your garden area: Tell them about the importance of planting trees and make them aware of global warming. It will help to become responsible for the environment. So, bring the seedlings and teach them step by step process to plant the trees. You can tell your kids that the seedlings you are planting today are going to give you fruits in the future. This will increase their enthusiasm and they will take care of them by watering them regularly which will keep them engage and will also add fun to their daily activity.