Month: September 2020
POSTURE BOOSTERS FOR WORKING FROM HOME– Before mentioning a few tips to correct your body postures, the first thing is to know what exactly are posture boosters, so, a posture booster basically serves as an aid to correct your body posture and also strengthens your muscles to develop long-term healthy posture.Read More
Poor posture or slouching can lead to tension and pain in your neck, upper back, lower back, and shoulders. Be careful that you don’t overcorrect on your own wrongly by pulling your shoulders back too far as this could cause muscle tension and stiffness. Nowadays people prefer to maintain a good body posture to remain fit and lead a healthy life. Sitting and standing with proper postural alignment will allow one to work more efficiently with less fatigue and strain on body’s ligaments and muscles. It also helps in reducing stress and strain on the spine. Posture defects can also increase the rate of diseases, so in order to overcome these correcting body postures is very important.
The ongoing pandemic situation due to coronavirus infection has resulted in a monotonous life as most of the persons have started working from their homes causing stress and strain as they have to work for longer hours with less movement, a solution to this kind of problems includes maintaining good body postures.
Following are some tips that can help find a solution to the problems related to body posture:
- The very first way to correct your body posture is to do yoga and exercises. Yoga asanas help in reliving your pain by relaxing your muscles. Different exercising techniques such as child’s pose, reverse plank bridge, legs up the wall, etc also can help in correcting body posture.
- Child’s pose or Balasana or Child’s Resting Pose is a kneeling asana in modern yoga as exercise. Child’s Pose helps to stretch the hips, thighs, and ankles while reducing stress and fatigue. It gently relaxes the muscles on the front of the body while softly and passively stretching the muscles of the back torso.
- The reverse plank is an excellent way to strengthen your core. It is good for the muscles in your lower back. It can also be used as a rehabilitation exercise to improve core and spinal stabilization. A strong and balanced core can help you maintain good posture and have ease of movement in your daily life and can also help with performance in a wide variety of sports and other physical activities as well.
- Legs up the wall pose (or viparita karani) is a restorative yoga posture that allows the mind and the body to relax, relieving stress and tension. It is one of the most approachable yoga poses as it doesn’t require much flexibility or strength.
- One can buy posture correctors from online shopping sites at affordable prices. Some examples of posture correctors include back brace, balance ball chair, supportive back cushion, etc. Using these correctors while working can relieve your pain.
- The Aspen posture corrector offers lumbar support and is a top pick for treating lower back issues.
- A back brace prevents unnecessary movements that further damage the back. This helps align your spine and strengthen your back muscles. Your back can heal and your back pain will decrease. Back braces also take support away from the vital areas of your back, such as the spine, intervertebral discs, and vertebrae.
- The exercise ball chair has replaced the traditional office chair, this is because the instability of an exercise ball chair increases the trunk muscle activation of the user, thereby increasing core strength, improving posture and decreasing discomfort.
- The supportive back cushion provides support to give you better posture while sitting in an upright position. This reduces strain on your muscles relieving back pain.
100 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS-10 WAYS TO PREPARE NOW : Keep calm, it’s only 100 days until Christmas! The Christmas means “Feast day of Christ”. It is a yearly celebration marking Jesus Christ’s birth; it is observed on the 25th of December as a cultural and religious celebration among a lot of people all over the world. Preparations for Christmas start early for most people. Preparations for Christmas involves a lot of activities.Read More
People usually buy decorations, food, and gifts. People usually clean their houses and decorate it with Christmas trees and lighting. Presents are placed under the Christmas tree in wrapped gift boxes and are not to be opened until Christmas day. The church is also decorated for the special event. Songs and skits are prepared to be performed on the Christmas day. Cards are also written to friends and family to wish them a happy holiday and to show love.
Here are some of the ways which will help you all to prepare for Christmas and enjoy the best:
First thing is to have a proper budget plan to celebrate Christmas without any worries.
Write a list of festive season goals. Having goals for this Christmas season will make you more conscious of the efforts you put in as the season approaches.
Start a new Christmas tradition. Make your Christmas tradition something that you look forward to and make sure it’s meaningful to you.
Shop Online-festivities are not complete without going shopping, right? So, another way to prepare for Christmas is to go shopping online and that too at best prices.
Prepare gifts for your friends and family-gifts are a must on the occasion of Christmas. Preparing gifts for others gives you immense pleasure and a sense of enjoyment of what to wrap as a gift for others in order to surprise your friends and family.
Christmas time is baking time! Do discover your baking skills while making delicacies to serve your guests during Christmas. Homemade cakes, muffins and essentially the gingerbread house makes your Christmas more special.
Decide upon your Christmas resolutions to take on the Christmas eve. After all it’s a great day to start something new.
Organize list of games that could be played with family and friends during Christmas celebration and also prepare gifts for the winners to make it more exciting. If you are unable to meet your family and friends, organize virtual events to enjoy your Christmas celebration.
Christmas is incomplete without Santa Claus, right? Either of the family member can become a Santa Claus to distribute presents to other members, this will make your Christmas an unforgettable one.
After preparing everything for the Christmas, you can finally start the countdown!
A season of blessings from heaven above,
A season of sharing with all those we love,
A season of caring, warmth and good cheer,
A season of hope for the coming New Year!
5 virtual music events still happening this summer : While most of the entertainment places are shut down during this global pandemic, there are many people who are feeling constant frustration and anxiety. No matter how much you watch movies or videos or chat on your phone but you cannot compare any such thing with the live concerts. Live concerts have that thrill and excitement. This is why there are many bands and artists who have decided to go live virtually to their fans to entertain them. Watching such a show can be a great motivation in the quarantine situation of the present time. Note down the date and event which you want to watch in the recent future. Here is the list.Read More
The Monterey Jazz Festival 2020: It is great news for the jazz lovers that the Monterey jazz will go online this year so you must get your devices ready for it. There are about 100 artists performing this year which includes Miho Hazama and Christian Sands. Herbie Hancock, George Benson, Pat Metheny, Buddy Guy, Joshua Redman, Christian McBride, and more musicians are going to perform this year. You surely don’t want to miss this event. It will be streamed live from 25th September to 27th at 8 p.m. exactly.
Rockdown in the lockdown: it is another upcoming great event that will be streamed live on the internet. It is going to be a great event that will also make people laugh because it features some pre-recorded comedy shows also. It will be conducted by the Steel panther band. This event is sponsored by monster drinks. It will benefit the Crew Nation and animal rescue of Los Angeles also. It could be a great relief for you during this global pandemic.
Tomorrowland’s virtual festival: You will surely not want to miss this if you are a Katy Perry fan. It is going to be one of the greatest electronic Dance Music festivals this year that is to be streamed online. You can experience some great music and dance in it. There are eight stages and over 60 artists are performing in it. There will be 3D imaging provided with the video and also there will be fireworks and laser show. You can really enjoy this show without 3D goggles also.
Promotion of “the Kingdom”: Bush is coming live online to promote his latest album “the Kingdom”. This will help you in lightening your mood in the lockdown with new songs. It is also announced that 50 cent from each album will be given to the nonprofit organization “when we all vote”.