1 result for "AEG"
Trick-or-treating is a traditional Halloween custom for children and adults in some countries. Children in costumes travel from house to house, asking for treats with the phrase “Trick or treat”. The “treat” is usually some form of candy or sometimes money. The “trick” refers to a threat, usually idle, to perform mischief on the homeowner(s) or their property if no treat is given. In this ongoing pandemic, Halloween is indeed going to be different than usual, but be happy and enjoy well.
“Eat, drink and be scary.”Read More
- Wear your Halloween costume and video call your friends and relatives and give them a surprise and enjoy with them.
- Decorate your home with homemade Halloween decorations and take your time beautifying your house and also carve pumpkins in different shapes and use them for decorations.
- Host virtual events for Halloween that will enlighten everyone’s mood giving them a unique and special experience.
- Decide a menu that you and others will enjoy on Halloween.
- What remains for this celebration is gifts, right? Pack some gifts and send them to others, this will make your Halloween an unforgettable one!
“Ghosts and goblins spook galore,
Scary witches at your door,
Wishing you a haunting night