3 results for "Acid pro 9"
Proteins in regular diet
Proteins are essential nutrients for the human body. They are one of the building blocks of body tissue and can also serve as a fuel source.
Protein is the basic component of living cells and is made of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and one or more chains of amino acids. The three types of proteins are fibrous, globular, and membrane
Hair and nails are mostly made of protein. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues. You also use protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
If you’re suffering from hair fall problems, then the best way to cure it is to increase the intake of proteins. Drs suggest these 20 food items which contains high protein amount, which helps in the regrowth of hair.
The food items like,
Eggs Whole eggs are high in protein, but egg whites are almost pure protein
Almonds- They are loaded with important nutrients, including fiber, vitamin E, manganese and magnesium.
Chicken breast-80% of calories. 1 roasted chicken breast without skin contains 53 grams, with only 284 calories
Oats- They are loaded with healthy fibers, magnesium, manganese, thiamin (vitamin B1) and several other nutrients.
Cottage cheese- It is loaded with calcium phosphorus, vitamin B12, (vitamin B2) and various other nutrients.
Greek yogurt- Non-fat Greek yogurt has protein at 48% of calories. One 6-ounce (170-gram) container has 17 grams of protein, with only 100 calories
Milk-Milk contains a little bit of almost every single nutrient needed by the human body and can provide several impressive health benefits. It is particularly high in calcium, phosphorus and riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Broccoli- Broccoli is an incredibly healthy vegetable, loaded with vitamin C, vitamin K, fiber and potassium.
Lean beef-It is loaded with vitamin B12 and large amounts of other important nutrients.
Tuna- It is low in both fat and calories, so what you’re left with is mostly just protein.
Quinoa-Quinoa is a seed/grain that is currently among the world’s most popular superfoods. It is high in many vitamins, minerals and fiber, and is loaded with antioxidants.
Whey protein supplements- Whey protein is a type of high-quality protein from dairy foods, shown to be very effective at building muscle mass, and may help with weight loss.
Lentils-They are high in fiber, magnesium, potassium, iron, folate, copper, manganese and various other nutrients.
Ezekiel bread- It is made of organic and sprouted whole grains and legumes, including millet, barley, spelt, wheat, soybeans and lentils.
Pumpkin seeds- Pumpkins contain edible seeds called pumpkin seeds. They are incredibly high in many nutrients, including iron, magnesium and zinc.
Turkey breast-Turkey breast is similar to chicken breast in many ways. It consists mostly of protein, with very little fat and calories. It also tastes delicious and is high in various vitamins and minerals.
Fish (all types)- It is loaded with important nutrients and tends to be very high in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Shrimp- It is a type of sea food. It is low in calories, but incredibly high in various nutrients, including selenium and vitamin B12.
Sprouts-It is one of the healthiest foods you can eat, and is very high in fiber, vitamin C and other nutrients.
Peanuts-They are high in protein, fiber, magnesium and many studies show that they can help you lose weight. By – ACHAL
10 ways to get fit
Today, many people are suffering one or the other disease and it is mainly due to their poor lifestyle. They are willing to make positive lifestyle changes so that they can lead a healthy life. If you do not want to spend on treatments then you will have to make little efforts which will surely take you towards a fit and healthy life.Read More
Therefore here are some top tips that you can follow.
- Balance diet – A healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain, etc. is a must to have on a regular basis. You can also plan a diet chart with the help of expert. Balance diet keeps your digestive system healthy and helps you to stay fit.
- Drink water – It is essential to stay hydrated and thus it is suggested to about 64oz of water per day. It also aids in metabolism and burning the extra calories.
- Add protein in your diet – amino acid is one of the best sources for keeping your body muscles healthy and fit. So you should add protein rich food like egg, meat, etc. in your regular diet.
Exercise – exercising is essential to work out the muscles and it is also a great way to burn down those extra calories. Exercise helps you to keep your heart and lungs healthy and regulates blood circulation in your body
- Reduce stress level – stress is another cause that also causes various health issues. So if you want to stay healthy and fit then you should work on reducing the stress level from your body. Exercise, meditation, and your hobbies are some of the greatest ways to reduce stress level and stay fit.
- Hire a personal trainer – most of the people hire personal trainers for planning their daily routine. They help you to decide which kind of exercise and food will be healthy for you and how to stay healthy without doing more efforts.
- Control your bad habits – if you have habit of smoking, unsafe sex, drugs etc. then you should quit these habit because it leaves a negative impact on your health. With the help of trainers and healthy schedule you can also control your habit.
- Regular checkups – regular check up also ensures that you are health and fit. If you have insurance then you should not think about expenses and get your medical health checkups done without any worry.
- Better sleep – lack of sleep affects metabolism, produces stress hormones and disturbs the immune system as well. So, for staying fit and healthy it is also important for you to take proper sleep that allows your body to heal and repair itself.
- Eat raw food – you should also add raw food in your diet plan. Most of the people use raw food in their regular diet because it helps to control fat, cholesterol, sugar and carb level in the body.
Many uses and benefits of Aloe Vera are found in our daily life . It is a ever green, wonder plant. Plants of tropical area. Aloe vera cultivated for the use of various medicines . Its scientific name is Aloe vera, family : Asphodelaceae.
The Aloe Vera gel, which is 96 percent water, and the latex, which is used as laxative.
Aloe vera is one of the oldest plants known to provide many amazing benefits for skin, health, weight loss.
It is approved by FDA for flavoring, cosmetic, food supplements and herbal remedies. Aloe vera has lots of benefits like
- It Protects Skin from damages caused by radiation therapy and also used for curing many skin dieses
- It acts as an Antioxidant and possible antimicrobial properties
- It is used for healing burning wounds.
- It reduces irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- It is used as a natural conditioner for hair.
- It is very helpful in constipation and acidity.
Wide range of cosmetics are available in market which are made of Aloe vera . few are like Aloe Vera Skin Gel, Aloe Vera Face wash, Aloe Vera Cleanser, Aloe Vera Face Massage Gel etc.
By Snehvisit our home page