Health Benefits of eating Beetroots
Beetroot or Beet is one of the most beneficial vegetables that have full of minerals, fiber, and vitamins which requires on daily basis in your body.
There are many health benefits of eating beetroots . In few cases this is proved to be bad.
Some of the pros and cons of beetroots in our routine life.
- It helps to treat anamea by increasing iron content in blood. If you have iron deficiency, you need to add beets in your diet immediately
because it might cause serious health problems. Your body requires iron to produce hemoglobin which is essential.
- It helps us to treat Diabetics issues. This vegetable has a medium glycaemic index, which releases Sugar slowly in the blood.
It is an ideal and most nutritious vegetable for diabetics since this vegetable low in calories and fat-free.
- It Prevents Bad Cholesterol by lowering levels of triglycerides in the blood.
It is having flavonoids, dietary fiber, and betacyanin. Betacyanin being antioxidants minimizes the oxidation
of LDL cholesterol and prevent its buildup in the arteries. Hence daily consumption of beets can minimize the risks of heart attack.
- It relieves the fatique due to the presence of nitrate content and iron content. Nitrate content will help ypu to enlarge your arteries which facilitate the flow of blood and oxygen.
It will definitely keep your body energized . Due to this facts it also lower the blood pressure.
- It helps us to keep our Liver healthy by eliminating toxins from it .The fiber is also responsible to clear out toxins and prevents building up in the body. This has plenty of nutrients such as iron, antioxidants, betaine, vitamin B, etc. to keep your liver active and healthy
It thins the bile that facilitate smooth flow of bile in the liver and small intestine.
- It might make Kidney disease worse due to presence of heavy minerals content in case of eating too many beets.
- It might not be safe while taking in larger medicinal amounts during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It is always better to Stick to food amounts.
- It sometimes make urine or stools pink or red