How to keep your kids entertained while traveling– If you are planning a road trip with your kids, you should have planned the ways to keep them busy during the journey. Kids often get bored during the long rides if no fun activities are going on. However, there are many ways to keep your kids entertained during the journey. Just plan out the various fun games that you can play with your kids so that they enjoy the ride. You can also keep up with their favorite music during the journey as children respond to music more than any other thing.Read More
Some ways to keep your kid entertained
Kid’s camera – children love to do what elder people do in front of them. If you are going with a camera on your journey, you should provide a kid camera to your children so that it can keep them busy. Children love to see new places and they love nature sights. Clicking pictures of what they love will keep them happy. Today, kids are up for gadgets and they will surely like this and you can also enjoy the trip relaxing as they will not disturb you again and again.
Treats – every child likes to munch on their favorite treats and snacks. Take a bag of snacks filled with candies and chocolates on the trip. If they are getting hungry or bored give them the treats. You can also set the tasks for them which they have to complete and then reward them with the treats. This way they will be entertained and busy doing the task which you asked them.
Games – create various games for them. Playing games like solving puzzles and riddles can also increase their thinking power and they will be enjoying while playing these games with their siblings. You can also set a target that whoever finishes the riddles or a puzzle first gets the reward. Versatile apps – children love smart phones and can play on them for hours without getting bored. Install many versatile apps that are based on a treasure hunt, drawing, racing, etc. Try to install the apps that are not similar to each other as they can get bored playing the same kind of game again and again. You can keep your children entertained by this.
Music – music is the best option if you are planning for long trips. Children love music so you can pick up their favorite sound tracks and keep them entertained on the way.
How to save money with back to school. Back to school shopping is becoming very crucial for the parents. These school supplies are increasing their rates massively and costing too much expense. To avoid extra expenses in these school items, you have to now properly plan your budget and make the list of items which are essential to buy. Going to a store with your kids without planning a proper budget and the list of important things to buy can be risky. You can end up buying too many useless things which will only cause you extra expenses.Read More
You should buy school supplies online so that you cannot be diverted and you can also use extra coupons that are available online for the discount and offers. Some of the tips that you can follow to save money with back to school are:
Compare prices – you should always compare prices if you are buying supplies online. Different sites provide you a different price range. Search for the offers that are going on and go with the best deal present currently. Comparing prices will give you the same product at a lower price range and it will save your extra bill on the school supplies. You can also search for different companies of the same product to go for the more advanced savings.
Save on sports activity – if your children are demanding to join different sports club, for example, he wants to join football, basketball, swimming at the same time, this can cause you a lot of expenses as you have to buy these sports kit for every game. You can tell them to choose a single game. In this way, your child will also be benefited as he will be able to decide for which sport he wants to go most. He will be able to focus more on that and you can save yourself from buying those different sports kits. This way he will learn that sport in much less time.
Check thrift and dollar stores – going for the school supplies shopping in the thrift and dollar stores can save you from extra bills. They provide various discounts on the products and also have a lot of offers. The price there is very reasonable and you can easily get your essential items in the lower price range. You can also check out for the coupons and avail the various offers on your shopping.
You may go online medicines for your kids
Five easy ways to make your uni room more eco-friendly – Nowadays people are becoming more conscious about the environment. Being eco-friendly, they not only contribute to sustainable development but also save money. There are various effective methods and products using which now people are making their home eco-friendly. Using these products will help them to keep their environment free from pollution like land pollution, air pollution, water pollution, etc. Electric appliances are being used that are eco-friendly and save energy. Ways to make your non-green home into an eco-friendly home:Read More
1. Save energy: Now, most of the electrical appliances are available with star rating. These ratings are given based on the ability of the appliance to conserve energy. You can get these appliances installed to save energy. If you are using a regular bulb, it is better to switch to LED bulbs
If you are leaving home, don’t forget to switch off the lights. During day time, you can open the windows and doors to allow the sunlight to come in. It will not only save electricity but also it will kill the micro-organisms present in the room. They can also install sensors which will activate the lights only when they are needed.
2. Clean the air:
- Make home a non-smoking zone: They can ban the use of cigarette or other chemical substance inside their home.
- Grow indoor plants: Growing plants inside their home will absorb the toxic and harmful pollutants that are emitted from furniture, rugs, different types of equipment, etc. Therefore, indoor plants act like a natural filter that cleans the air naturally as well as economically.
3. Reduce, reuse and recycle:
You can avoid buying the products that are not eco-friendly. It will help them to reduce the collection of unnecessary items in the house. You can reuse the materials like wooden floors, windows, plastic bottles, etc. after a point of time. You can also reuse some materials in their craftwork. When the items are not good enough to be used, they can be sent to recycling centers.
4. Preserve water: One of the most useful and popular methods to preserve water is rainwater harvesting. You can collect rainwater in buckets or tubs from the roof and can use it for cleaning and sprinkling purposes.
5. Household hazardous waste: Substances like pesticides, old computer parts, paint cans, used batteries, etc. come in the category of hazardous waste. you should avoid keeping it near or down the drains of their home.
3 ways to keep the kids happy at home – Many things make a kid happy and it completely depends on their parents. Only parents can help their child to find happiness in their life and for this, they will have to give little extra efforts. In vacations, kids often get bored while staying at home because they don’t have any creativity to do. So, being a responsible parent you can help them to get out from this boring situation. You should pay attention to your kids when they are saying or want to discuss something. Behave like their friends instead of being a parent as it is the best way in which you can understand their needs. There are different things you can do for your kids:Read More
1) Bring home a four-legged friend: Your kids may miss their friends while staying at home and may get bored without having fun. So to add fun in their vacations you can bring a pet at home. Pets will keep them engaged as they will play with them like friends. Through them you kids can learn the lesson of empathy, loyalty and their love and attachment for animals will also increase. Pets help your kids to make them feel valued as well as competent.
2) Painting and art craftwork: The best way to engage with your kids is doing art and craftwork. It encourages them to learn new things. You can help them in making drawing and in paintings. Teach them about different colors and also help them to make crafts using the materials available at home. This way, they will learn how to reuse things. Sometimes, you can behave as their competent and tell them those who win will get rewards which will make your kids enthusiastic to win. You can also give puzzles to solve which will increase their mental capacity.
3) Planting trees in your garden area: Tell them about the importance of planting trees and make them aware of global warming. It will help to become responsible for the environment. So, bring the seedlings and teach them step by step process to plant the trees. You can tell your kids that the seedlings you are planting today are going to give you fruits in the future. This will increase their enthusiasm and they will take care of them by watering them regularly which will keep them engage and will also add fun to their daily activity.
Best summer drinks to impress with:
Bright colored fruity flavored drinks can easily beat up the summer and change your summer mood when you serve it with a full plate of barbecue. If you want to impress your friends and family, you can choose various summer drinks. Icy drinks with lemon and mint leaves are the best way to welcome your friends and provide them a refreshing feel. There are various summer drinks that can be made and served to beat the heat.Read More
Smoothies – Smoothies are not only refreshing but also healthy. There are several options to choose from and can be a perfect addition to your party menu.
Green smoothies – it is easy to make them at your home. Sweet fruits and fresh spinach is blended in the mixture grinder for making this drink. You can use mint leaves and ice for serving it cold. You can serve it in beautiful jars with color full straws.
Triple berry smoothies – three kinds of berries like blueberries, strawberries and raspberries are used for making this drink. Vanilla yogurt used in the drink gives a beautiful color to your drink when you blend berries with it. Lavender color of drink makes it look attractive and your friends will not be able to resist themselves from tasting it.
2 – Juices – juices work as the best refreshment drinks in the party. So, you can add your desirable juice drink in your party menu.
Ginger green juice – cucumber, celery, apples, kale and ginger is used for making this drink. This green colored drink is a healthy one and it delicious taste will make others asking you for the recipe. You can also serve it as a side drink with various food items.
Strawberry lemonade – you need simple ingredients for preparing this juice. In this drink, you can use strawberries with lemonade which will not only make your drink tasty but also give a beautiful color to your drink. You can use lemon rings, mint leaves and ice for serving it in the best manner. Beautiful color and wonderful taste of your drink will surely impress your friends. You can also add some small pieces of strawberry for garnishing your drink. Refer Food&Drink category for various discount vouchers for the best deal while purchasing .
Best garden decor ideas to bring your home outdoors – Vintage, modern and traditional, these are some unique styles that you can use for decorating your garden. Well decorated and beautiful plants with colorful flowers not only create a wonderful environment in your surrounding but also enhance your home value. It doesn’t matter how big or small your outdoor garden space is, you can choose various ideas to create an awesome feel when you plan a small party or feel relaxed during mornings and evenings. You can use various kinds of garden decoration ideas which are given below . You can shop with joseph joseph, slumber slumber, Heat and cool, Abba patio , garden chic to fullfill your dream.Read More
- Vintage plates and planter chairs – if you have any painted metal lawn chair then you can use it as a planter chair for decorating your garden. You can decorate this chair with beautiful flower pots which will give the garden a unique design. You can also use uniquely designed vintage plates to decorate the garden walls. Vintage plates and chair will add a charming appeal to your vintage garden style or idea.
2. Beautiful garden ornaments – garden ornaments are another option for decorating your garden in a different style. You can buy various kinds of garden ornaments like wooden snail with light up snail, solar lily, angle with glowing dove, colorful glass bowl, moon with glowing crystal, etc. You can keep it on the stairs of deck in your garden or pair it with some tiny plants in your garden. If you want to add some unique designs then you can also hang beautiful garden ornaments on the trees of the garden.
3. Ceramic pots with stand – there are various designs and shapes of ceramic pots available in the market. Some pots come with wooden stand which is beautifully designed to hold the pots with flower in your garden. Pot with stand helps you to free up some space in your garden and allows you to keep more beautiful plants in your garden.
4. Wonderful light – lighting plays an important role in the decoration of the garden. You can use twinkle lights and beautiful garden path lights for lighting up the space during nights. These lights come in various colors and designs, so you can choose your desirable lights for installing in your garden space. If you don’t want to pay huge electricity bills on the garden light electricity consumption then solar garden lights a
5 ways to celebrate end of exams
Your exams and its tension, both are finished. You must be excited to do all those things you have planned for the vacations; while some of you might be confused about how to spend your free time. Well, the basic thing is it completely depends on you to decide how to utilize your time.
Other things that you can consider doing are:Read More
Go on vacation/camping – One way to enjoy your vacations is to go on a trip with your family or friends. It would be a refreshing period for everyone, so that when you all come back, you are ready to start your daily routine with new energy. Places like Canterbury, The University towns of Oxford and Cambridge, Edinburg, Roma-Era Bath are some beautiful places to consider for vacationing. And if you cannot go for a long vacation, you can still go camping on the outskirts of your city.
Kayaking- If you love going on wild waters for kayaking, then you can do that after your hectic exams. You will feel refreshed after you hit the water on your favorite boat. If you live on the shores of a river or near a sea, you can easily take a trip to a nearby town or city with your friends or family. Make sure to wear your safety jackets to avoid any accidents. River Allen in Hexham, Armathwaite to Wetheral Weir in Lower Eden and River Findhorn in Highlands, Moray are few places to name, perfect for kayaking.
Surfing- UK is a place with many amazing surfing destinations. Surprise yourself by visiting these places and enjoying the sun while surfing. You can later lie down in the warm sun for that beautiful tan. There are many places in UK for surfing like Pease Bay in Scotland, Saltburn Beach in England, Freshwater West Beach in Wales.
Deep sea diving- For a more adventurous experience, you can go for deep sea diving. You will get to see a whole new world from this activity. But make sure that you go in the waters with an experienced diver with all the surviving equipments. You can visit places like Lundy Island, Farne Islands, M2 Portland for amazing diving experiences.
Enjoying festivities – Apart from these, you can also enjoy the festivals in UK, some of which go on for days. This would be a good time to just roam around and enjoy them. The major festivals include Burns Night, Hay, Robin Hood festival, Obby Oss.UK Online Medication Instant eCare — ExpressPharmacy
Best ways to save money on stag and hens party -Stag and hen parties are fun but they can be an additional expense on your already high wedding budget. But, if you really want to have a stag and hens party to celebrate your bachelorhood with your friends before your big day, there are some ways in which you can host a party at low costs. You can ask your friends to help and cooperate with you so that all of you can enjoy yourselves.Read More
Some ways to have a thrifty bachelor’s party are as follows:
House party – You can host the party at your own house or if you have a farm house, you can go there and enjoy with your friends. This way you can cut on heavy rent costs of hiring a place of resort . You can even arrange for food with every single person preparing and bringing just one dish, so you can have a variety of items. If you don’t want to cook, you can order food online, where you might get heavy discounts on bulk orders. Secrets can be shared while you enjoy the night.
The hag – How about calling people from both the bride and the groom’s side together to just one party? This way you can cut cost of two parties to half and have more fun. Most of your friends might be married or in a relationship, so they will also enjoy with each other. Couple games can be organized like paper dance or blindfolding a person and then they recognize their partner among others.
Handmade props – If you really want to host a party at some other place, you can take care of the decoration by yourself. A theme party would be perfect for this. You can call everyone coming for your party to prepare something handmade and then decorate the place by yourself. It will be really fun to play with the props and click photographs with them. You can also make titled sashe and give them to your friends as a souvenir.
Inexpensive fun activities – You can also arrange for an outing just with your girls/boys. Sign up for some fun activities or you can go to a theme park or water park. As you would be going in a group, you can easily get discounts on such places. Going to a park and playing games like dare, never have I ever, would also be another way to enjoy with your friends. Later, you can have food at a restaurant.Luxury resorts
10 ways to get fit
Today, many people are suffering one or the other disease and it is mainly due to their poor lifestyle. They are willing to make positive lifestyle changes so that they can lead a healthy life. If you do not want to spend on treatments then you will have to make little efforts which will surely take you towards a fit and healthy life.Read More
Therefore here are some top tips that you can follow.
- Balance diet – A healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain, etc. is a must to have on a regular basis. You can also plan a diet chart with the help of expert. Balance diet keeps your digestive system healthy and helps you to stay fit.
- Drink water – It is essential to stay hydrated and thus it is suggested to about 64oz of water per day. It also aids in metabolism and burning the extra calories.
- Add protein in your diet – amino acid is one of the best sources for keeping your body muscles healthy and fit. So you should add protein rich food like egg, meat, etc. in your regular diet.
Exercise – exercising is essential to work out the muscles and it is also a great way to burn down those extra calories. Exercise helps you to keep your heart and lungs healthy and regulates blood circulation in your body
- Reduce stress level – stress is another cause that also causes various health issues. So if you want to stay healthy and fit then you should work on reducing the stress level from your body. Exercise, meditation, and your hobbies are some of the greatest ways to reduce stress level and stay fit.
- Hire a personal trainer – most of the people hire personal trainers for planning their daily routine. They help you to decide which kind of exercise and food will be healthy for you and how to stay healthy without doing more efforts.
- Control your bad habits – if you have habit of smoking, unsafe sex, drugs etc. then you should quit these habit because it leaves a negative impact on your health. With the help of trainers and healthy schedule you can also control your habit.
- Regular checkups – regular check up also ensures that you are health and fit. If you have insurance then you should not think about expenses and get your medical health checkups done without any worry.
- Better sleep – lack of sleep affects metabolism, produces stress hormones and disturbs the immune system as well. So, for staying fit and healthy it is also important for you to take proper sleep that allows your body to heal and repair itself.
- Eat raw food – you should also add raw food in your diet plan. Most of the people use raw food in their regular diet because it helps to control fat, cholesterol, sugar and carb level in the body.
Top swim wear trends 2019
With summers, the swim wears become the hottest topic among women. If you are fond of beaches and pools and visit them frequently, or even better, if you live near a beach or have a pool, you should be aware of the new trends of swim wear. Even designers are fond of playing with the designs and innovating with swim wear. Sometimes, it’s a trend started by a celebrity or some old design that comes back into fashion with a new touch. There are many varieties of designs launched every year for you to choose among them.Read More
Some trends that are becoming the most loved ones in 2019 are given below.
Animal print- Animal prints have been popular for a long time, and this year’s no different. Ranging from the classic tiger print and zebra print to new collection of leopard and giraffe prints, these are eye-catching designs. They also come in various colors, shapes and designs. Animal prints are considered to be bold designs, so own and wear them and give a powerful vibe.
Knots and bows- These cute designs are becoming everyone’s favorite. Having a small bow or knot on the shoulder/s will give a chic look to you. Some designers are even going forward and placing knots and bows in the front or at the back, to it make a focal point of the swim wear. These are not loud designs, and if you like subtle, pretty designs, these are perfect for you.
Metallic print- Metallic prints are bold ones and are a favorite among some celebrities. They come in many colors, but black, golden and silver are the preferred ones. The shine and shimmer of this fabric would give a very appealing look to you as they would look even brighter in the sun.
High-waist bikini- These are from the 80s and 90s, and will give you a nostalgic feeling if you are a fan of that era. This old fashion trend becoming very popular again. They come in various prints and colors ranging from the neons to pastel colors, which are becoming very popular. Prints like polka dots, florals and ruffles are the most demanded ones.click for magee 1866 visit NewChic refer this
Smartphone usage and its impact on life is an excellent idea to talk about. None can imagine life without smartphone. Smartphone is a part of our daily life now-days. People start their days with smartphone and end with smartphone. Yes, smartphone make life somehow easy. Smartphone is essential in to-days digital age . Pay utility bills, online booking, Fund transfer, Voice calling through smartphone becomes very easy. Now-a-days we can easily reach any destination through GPS using smartphone.Read More
Online chatting, online shopping, sharing movements are handy while having smartphone. People was using Walkman to listen music. Now Walkman disappear is disappeared from market. Digital camera replace roll camera and finally smartphone replaces digital camera. Now cheapest video voice calls minimizes the distance and kept the relationship intact.
Apple like smartphone manufacturer playing big roll in USA economy. When apple, Samsung launch new model people stand in queue to buy the same. Due to Smartphone many software development company earning by developing various apps. People also earning by repairing these phones.
Is there any disadvantage of smartphone ? yes, medical review says using smartphone extremely damages nerve by its radiation. Continuous using of smartphone weaken the eyes. Palm holding capacity also gets reduced. These are medical issue.
Let’s look at some social problems arise while using smartphone. Teenagers seem always busy in smartphone. They forget their parents and their grand parents who are always expecting something from them. People are busy to chat with other on smartphone but don’t have time to talk to family members. Thus the importance of relationship seems lost.
Smartphone is wonderful but use wisely.
By – Snehvisit our stores refer other blogs as well
10 things you can do to reduce stress. With increasing competitions and challenges in life, we don’t realize the amount of stress we put on ourselves. The constant running to achieve something or the other all the time puts a lot of pressure on us. But if we are not careful, too much strain on us can lead to major physical and mental health issues for us. So, it’s important that we learn to release our stress from time to time by doing some small remedies.Read More
Listed here are 10 things that you can do to reduce your stress-
- Meditation – It has proved to be a very effective method to release your stress. There are many different ways of meditation like guided imagery, in which you imagine a happy place and visit there to calm yourself; or mindfulness, in which you live in the moment and take in your surroundings by focusing on them.
- Improving your lifestyle – You can improve your lifestyle by making small changes that will help you in the long run. These may include sleeping and waking up at a fixed time; eliminating junk food and including a more healthy diet; doing yoga or exercising; reducing caffeine intake.
- Leisure time activity – Find some time for your hobbies. It can be anything that you love doing. This will take your mind away from the daily work and make you feel satisfied and happy.
- Self-talk – This is also one of the most effective ways to reduce our stress. Talking and analyzing yourself is a great way for self-improvement because nothing is better than “expert advice”. But make sure that it should be a positive talk and not a negative one, else you would be feeling even more stressed out than before.
- Aromatherapy – You don’t need to spend money for this. Just light some scented candles in your room and play some light music. You will find that you will feel fresh and positive after this therapy.
- Family and friends – Spend quality time with your loved ones. Nothing beats a bear hug from a loved one. You will forget all the tension when you see smiles on their faces.
- Chew gum – If you are at a place where you can’t do much activity to reduce your stress, you can chew gum. It has been proved that people who chew gum tend to get less stressed, as it increases blood flow to the brain.
- Supplements – You can always take supplements prescribed by the doctors. Although, it is an effective method but don’t overdose yourself and keep it as the last option.
- Don’t agree to everything – Understand the fact that you are a human and not a machine. If you are not comfortable doing something, you should deny doing it. This will ensure your self-worth and boost up your confidence.
- Enjoy your life – The best way that you can reduce stress is enjoying whatever you do. If you don’t find peace in doing something, you should not continue it for a long time.