Best garden decor ideas to bring your home outdoors – Vintage, modern and traditional, these are some unique styles that you can use for decorating your garden. Well decorated and beautiful plants with colorful flowers not only create a wonderful environment in your surrounding but also enhance your home value. It doesn’t matter how big or small your outdoor garden space is, you can choose various ideas to create an awesome feel when you plan a small party or feel relaxed during mornings and evenings. You can use various kinds of garden decoration ideas which are given below . You can shop with joseph joseph, slumber slumber, Heat and cool, Abba patio , garden chic to fullfill your dream.Read More
- Vintage plates and planter chairs – if you have any painted metal lawn chair then you can use it as a planter chair for decorating your garden. You can decorate this chair with beautiful flower pots which will give the garden a unique design. You can also use uniquely designed vintage plates to decorate the garden walls. Vintage plates and chair will add a charming appeal to your vintage garden style or idea.
2. Beautiful garden ornaments – garden ornaments are another option for decorating your garden in a different style. You can buy various kinds of garden ornaments like wooden snail with light up snail, solar lily, angle with glowing dove, colorful glass bowl, moon with glowing crystal, etc. You can keep it on the stairs of deck in your garden or pair it with some tiny plants in your garden. If you want to add some unique designs then you can also hang beautiful garden ornaments on the trees of the garden.
3. Ceramic pots with stand – there are various designs and shapes of ceramic pots available in the market. Some pots come with wooden stand which is beautifully designed to hold the pots with flower in your garden. Pot with stand helps you to free up some space in your garden and allows you to keep more beautiful plants in your garden.
4. Wonderful light – lighting plays an important role in the decoration of the garden. You can use twinkle lights and beautiful garden path lights for lighting up the space during nights. These lights come in various colors and designs, so you can choose your desirable lights for installing in your garden space. If you don’t want to pay huge electricity bills on the garden light electricity consumption then solar garden lights a
5 ways to celebrate end of exams
Your exams and its tension, both are finished. You must be excited to do all those things you have planned for the vacations; while some of you might be confused about how to spend your free time. Well, the basic thing is it completely depends on you to decide how to utilize your time.
Other things that you can consider doing are:Read More
Go on vacation/camping – One way to enjoy your vacations is to go on a trip with your family or friends. It would be a refreshing period for everyone, so that when you all come back, you are ready to start your daily routine with new energy. Places like Canterbury, The University towns of Oxford and Cambridge, Edinburg, Roma-Era Bath are some beautiful places to consider for vacationing. And if you cannot go for a long vacation, you can still go camping on the outskirts of your city.
Kayaking- If you love going on wild waters for kayaking, then you can do that after your hectic exams. You will feel refreshed after you hit the water on your favorite boat. If you live on the shores of a river or near a sea, you can easily take a trip to a nearby town or city with your friends or family. Make sure to wear your safety jackets to avoid any accidents. River Allen in Hexham, Armathwaite to Wetheral Weir in Lower Eden and River Findhorn in Highlands, Moray are few places to name, perfect for kayaking.
Surfing- UK is a place with many amazing surfing destinations. Surprise yourself by visiting these places and enjoying the sun while surfing. You can later lie down in the warm sun for that beautiful tan. There are many places in UK for surfing like Pease Bay in Scotland, Saltburn Beach in England, Freshwater West Beach in Wales.
Deep sea diving- For a more adventurous experience, you can go for deep sea diving. You will get to see a whole new world from this activity. But make sure that you go in the waters with an experienced diver with all the surviving equipments. You can visit places like Lundy Island, Farne Islands, M2 Portland for amazing diving experiences.
Enjoying festivities – Apart from these, you can also enjoy the festivals in UK, some of which go on for days. This would be a good time to just roam around and enjoy them. The major festivals include Burns Night, Hay, Robin Hood festival, Obby Oss.UK Online Medication Instant eCare — ExpressPharmacy
Best ways to save money on stag and hens party -Stag and hen parties are fun but they can be an additional expense on your already high wedding budget. But, if you really want to have a stag and hens party to celebrate your bachelorhood with your friends before your big day, there are some ways in which you can host a party at low costs. You can ask your friends to help and cooperate with you so that all of you can enjoy yourselves.Read More
Some ways to have a thrifty bachelor’s party are as follows:
House party – You can host the party at your own house or if you have a farm house, you can go there and enjoy with your friends. This way you can cut on heavy rent costs of hiring a place of resort . You can even arrange for food with every single person preparing and bringing just one dish, so you can have a variety of items. If you don’t want to cook, you can order food online, where you might get heavy discounts on bulk orders. Secrets can be shared while you enjoy the night.
The hag – How about calling people from both the bride and the groom’s side together to just one party? This way you can cut cost of two parties to half and have more fun. Most of your friends might be married or in a relationship, so they will also enjoy with each other. Couple games can be organized like paper dance or blindfolding a person and then they recognize their partner among others.
Handmade props – If you really want to host a party at some other place, you can take care of the decoration by yourself. A theme party would be perfect for this. You can call everyone coming for your party to prepare something handmade and then decorate the place by yourself. It will be really fun to play with the props and click photographs with them. You can also make titled sashe and give them to your friends as a souvenir.
Inexpensive fun activities – You can also arrange for an outing just with your girls/boys. Sign up for some fun activities or you can go to a theme park or water park. As you would be going in a group, you can easily get discounts on such places. Going to a park and playing games like dare, never have I ever, would also be another way to enjoy with your friends. Later, you can have food at a restaurant.Luxury resorts
10 ways to get fit
Today, many people are suffering one or the other disease and it is mainly due to their poor lifestyle. They are willing to make positive lifestyle changes so that they can lead a healthy life. If you do not want to spend on treatments then you will have to make little efforts which will surely take you towards a fit and healthy life.Read More
Therefore here are some top tips that you can follow.
- Balance diet – A healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain, etc. is a must to have on a regular basis. You can also plan a diet chart with the help of expert. Balance diet keeps your digestive system healthy and helps you to stay fit.
- Drink water – It is essential to stay hydrated and thus it is suggested to about 64oz of water per day. It also aids in metabolism and burning the extra calories.
- Add protein in your diet – amino acid is one of the best sources for keeping your body muscles healthy and fit. So you should add protein rich food like egg, meat, etc. in your regular diet.
Exercise – exercising is essential to work out the muscles and it is also a great way to burn down those extra calories. Exercise helps you to keep your heart and lungs healthy and regulates blood circulation in your body
- Reduce stress level – stress is another cause that also causes various health issues. So if you want to stay healthy and fit then you should work on reducing the stress level from your body. Exercise, meditation, and your hobbies are some of the greatest ways to reduce stress level and stay fit.
- Hire a personal trainer – most of the people hire personal trainers for planning their daily routine. They help you to decide which kind of exercise and food will be healthy for you and how to stay healthy without doing more efforts.
- Control your bad habits – if you have habit of smoking, unsafe sex, drugs etc. then you should quit these habit because it leaves a negative impact on your health. With the help of trainers and healthy schedule you can also control your habit.
- Regular checkups – regular check up also ensures that you are health and fit. If you have insurance then you should not think about expenses and get your medical health checkups done without any worry.
- Better sleep – lack of sleep affects metabolism, produces stress hormones and disturbs the immune system as well. So, for staying fit and healthy it is also important for you to take proper sleep that allows your body to heal and repair itself.
- Eat raw food – you should also add raw food in your diet plan. Most of the people use raw food in their regular diet because it helps to control fat, cholesterol, sugar and carb level in the body.
Top swim wear trends 2019
With summers, the swim wears become the hottest topic among women. If you are fond of beaches and pools and visit them frequently, or even better, if you live near a beach or have a pool, you should be aware of the new trends of swim wear. Even designers are fond of playing with the designs and innovating with swim wear. Sometimes, it’s a trend started by a celebrity or some old design that comes back into fashion with a new touch. There are many varieties of designs launched every year for you to choose among them.Read More
Some trends that are becoming the most loved ones in 2019 are given below.
Animal print- Animal prints have been popular for a long time, and this year’s no different. Ranging from the classic tiger print and zebra print to new collection of leopard and giraffe prints, these are eye-catching designs. They also come in various colors, shapes and designs. Animal prints are considered to be bold designs, so own and wear them and give a powerful vibe.
Knots and bows- These cute designs are becoming everyone’s favorite. Having a small bow or knot on the shoulder/s will give a chic look to you. Some designers are even going forward and placing knots and bows in the front or at the back, to it make a focal point of the swim wear. These are not loud designs, and if you like subtle, pretty designs, these are perfect for you.
Metallic print- Metallic prints are bold ones and are a favorite among some celebrities. They come in many colors, but black, golden and silver are the preferred ones. The shine and shimmer of this fabric would give a very appealing look to you as they would look even brighter in the sun.
High-waist bikini- These are from the 80s and 90s, and will give you a nostalgic feeling if you are a fan of that era. This old fashion trend becoming very popular again. They come in various prints and colors ranging from the neons to pastel colors, which are becoming very popular. Prints like polka dots, florals and ruffles are the most demanded ones.click for magee 1866 visit NewChic refer this
Smartphone usage and its impact on life is an excellent idea to talk about. None can imagine life without smartphone. Smartphone is a part of our daily life now-days. People start their days with smartphone and end with smartphone. Yes, smartphone make life somehow easy. Smartphone is essential in to-days digital age . Pay utility bills, online booking, Fund transfer, Voice calling through smartphone becomes very easy. Now-a-days we can easily reach any destination through GPS using smartphone.Read More
Online chatting, online shopping, sharing movements are handy while having smartphone. People was using Walkman to listen music. Now Walkman disappear is disappeared from market. Digital camera replace roll camera and finally smartphone replaces digital camera. Now cheapest video voice calls minimizes the distance and kept the relationship intact.
Apple like smartphone manufacturer playing big roll in USA economy. When apple, Samsung launch new model people stand in queue to buy the same. Due to Smartphone many software development company earning by developing various apps. People also earning by repairing these phones.
Is there any disadvantage of smartphone ? yes, medical review says using smartphone extremely damages nerve by its radiation. Continuous using of smartphone weaken the eyes. Palm holding capacity also gets reduced. These are medical issue.
Let’s look at some social problems arise while using smartphone. Teenagers seem always busy in smartphone. They forget their parents and their grand parents who are always expecting something from them. People are busy to chat with other on smartphone but don’t have time to talk to family members. Thus the importance of relationship seems lost.
Smartphone is wonderful but use wisely.
By – Snehvisit our stores refer other blogs as well
10 things you can do to reduce stress. With increasing competitions and challenges in life, we don’t realize the amount of stress we put on ourselves. The constant running to achieve something or the other all the time puts a lot of pressure on us. But if we are not careful, too much strain on us can lead to major physical and mental health issues for us. So, it’s important that we learn to release our stress from time to time by doing some small remedies.Read More
Listed here are 10 things that you can do to reduce your stress-
- Meditation – It has proved to be a very effective method to release your stress. There are many different ways of meditation like guided imagery, in which you imagine a happy place and visit there to calm yourself; or mindfulness, in which you live in the moment and take in your surroundings by focusing on them.
- Improving your lifestyle – You can improve your lifestyle by making small changes that will help you in the long run. These may include sleeping and waking up at a fixed time; eliminating junk food and including a more healthy diet; doing yoga or exercising; reducing caffeine intake.
- Leisure time activity – Find some time for your hobbies. It can be anything that you love doing. This will take your mind away from the daily work and make you feel satisfied and happy.
- Self-talk – This is also one of the most effective ways to reduce our stress. Talking and analyzing yourself is a great way for self-improvement because nothing is better than “expert advice”. But make sure that it should be a positive talk and not a negative one, else you would be feeling even more stressed out than before.
- Aromatherapy – You don’t need to spend money for this. Just light some scented candles in your room and play some light music. You will find that you will feel fresh and positive after this therapy.
- Family and friends – Spend quality time with your loved ones. Nothing beats a bear hug from a loved one. You will forget all the tension when you see smiles on their faces.
- Chew gum – If you are at a place where you can’t do much activity to reduce your stress, you can chew gum. It has been proved that people who chew gum tend to get less stressed, as it increases blood flow to the brain.
- Supplements – You can always take supplements prescribed by the doctors. Although, it is an effective method but don’t overdose yourself and keep it as the last option.
- Don’t agree to everything – Understand the fact that you are a human and not a machine. If you are not comfortable doing something, you should deny doing it. This will ensure your self-worth and boost up your confidence.
- Enjoy your life – The best way that you can reduce stress is enjoying whatever you do. If you don’t find peace in doing something, you should not continue it for a long time.
Everybody must understand the Importance of Fashion, which often lasts shorter than a season. Fashion is a popular appealing expression in a certain context especially in clothing, footwear, lifestyle, makeup, hairstyle and body proportions . If we ask what is fashion ? People start thinking of clothes, glasses, shoes etc. We call it fashion whether you wear simple or expensive clothes, and whether you eat in a big hotel or street side cafe.Read More
Several factors including cinema, celebrities, climate, creative explorations, politics, economy, social and technology influence your fashion. Your fashion style can determine whether you perform in that interview and get that dream job. Once you are on the job, your wardrobe can determine if you get more responsibility and get promoted. Fashion choices are part of your growth and self expression.click for berrylook voucher codes for fashion & clothes
Fashion Industry is a very big and multi dimension . Apparel industries has a very big share in this segment. Many countries like china, Bangladesh, India and Nigeria have developed manufacturing facilities in this.
US and Europe are the largest consumers in this area. Expensive glasses like Ray-ban, Stylist Bags, Wallets, Cigarette case , Belts, Pen , Footwear etc. become status symbol . That is the reason why fashion has become a multi-billion dollar industry today. Many publisher are providing best voucher codes for this consumers.
What we wear affects how we feel about ourselves and others. Fashion makes people happy and give them confidence.click for accent clothing voucher codes for fashion & clothes
Lend me a hand, I was on my way to a Holy shrine to offer prayers to our deity, hands full of offerings, flowers, fruits, sweets and money for donation.
I did everything to please God . On my way back suddenly I saw two tiny hands before me, asking for money. There was a small girl who wanted to have some milk. I turned and looked back at the shrine where I made the offerings and thought of the idol over there. God has everything, why do we return him ? when there are so many hungry mouths all around us. Why not feed hundreds of starving children, cover their bare bodies, donate money for their education.
Why to spend hundreds on the donation boxes, grand celebrations, costly offerings for the so called status. Have we ever thought of sharing food with a poor child at the roadside tea stall ? And see God in these tiny hands so that next time when you lend a helping hand to a needy person, that place will be the shrine. The person almighty and your help would be the greatest offerings you made and his blessings shall be a path for heaven .
–By Debarativisit our home page
The essence of Smile should be a part of everyone’s life .
Once I heard the story of a little boy who was in search of God . On the way he met an old hungry woman and spent the whole day with her.
He shared his food with her and brought a lovely smile on her face. He returned home and told his mother that I met God , had lunch with her and she is having the most beautiful smile.
So friends a smile can change everything, give to the world and the world will give back to you. A good smile cuts through all social barriers makes us feel happy wanted and loved.
When you feel lonely or depressed, a simple smile from anyone can make you feel better, reduce your stress. A smile builds faster relationship ,releases chemical hormones which makes us feel better. There is a strong link between good health, longevity and smiling. The human immune system functions more effectively .
Smiling changes brain chemistry, a big help to people who are dealing with depression and anxiety.It reveals inner joy. So exhibit it,share it ,spread happiness and make the world a better place to live in. Start your day by giving a beautiful smile to others and believe me you will end up with a lovely smile given to you by others.
Construction vs destruction is a debatable subject due to its impact on climate change. When wide road and gigantic constructions going on then we can see demolition of trees and hills, which force us to think about environment destruction. Big construction demolishes forest and trees. The N.G.O and other environment protector come to the ground and start protesting against demolitions.
When building of Dam on river starts, it destructs nature. Lots of area covered under catchment area. Lots of fertile land sink under catchment area. many wildlives are lost due to this and so on. Stones and concrete which are brought from quarry and mines for the construction also causes environment destruction.
But wide roads, dams, airports and other huge construction are required for the progress of a nation. Wide road and infrastructure are playing a vital role for rapid transportation. Ports and airports are the key areas for goods as well as passenger transportation.
Dams are required to generate hydro power to reduce the short fall of electricity and it also diverts water for irrigation and drinking. This are not possible without construction/development
Hence, destruction and construction are the two sides of a coin. Balance between both is very important. Damages caused by the construction should be substituted with Rehabilitation of wild lives, Human lives and habitat . Trees should be replanted and help developing more forests. Development is important but with discipline and limited destruction to minimize its impact on climate change
Everyone should understand the importance of travelling in life. We people are busy in daily routine life. Go to job and back to home, have dinner and sleep and next day the same routine followed. We need break from this routine life for some time or some days.
Trips either short or long, it doesn’t matter. All trips / travel gives us lots of experience. It feels like recharging our life and feel freshness after return. Mountain, beaches and off course big city, all have their own’s characteristic. Mountain , due to its height and green forest cover , it gives us feeling of largeness of this world. Deep and blue sea, golden beaches feed freshness in lungs. Big city gives our journey towards civilization. While travelling we interact with different people and their culture. We have a chance to understand their routine life and off course we can compare with our life also. We can get overview of their fashion, food and festival. Different-different language, music are added in our life. We can spend time with family and friends. Trips give chance to built up relationship with other. We have a chance to test of local food and drinks.
Yes, there should be proper planning before start journey to make it more comfortable. Planning means arranging good vehicle for the safe and comfortable journey. Book hotels for leisure. Decide route in maps for best and wonderful journey. While travelling we have chance to connect with villages and cities comes on the ways. Travelling insurance is important. It has very important role while travelling in foreign country. It guarantees safety against unwanted health / accidental expenses.
“ Travel is collection of good memories”,
“ Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts – Mark Twain”
- By Sneh