It lists out all tag related to life style
Best ways to save money on stag and hens party -Stag and hen parties are fun but they can be an additional expense on your already high wedding budget. But, if you really want to have a stag and hens party to celebrate your bachelorhood with your friends before your big day, there are some ways in which you can host a party at low costs. You can ask your friends to help and cooperate with you so that all of you can enjoy yourselves.Read More
Some ways to have a thrifty bachelor’s party are as follows:
House party – You can host the party at your own house or if you have a farm house, you can go there and enjoy with your friends. This way you can cut on heavy rent costs of hiring a place of resort . You can even arrange for food with every single person preparing and bringing just one dish, so you can have a variety of items. If you don’t want to cook, you can order food online, where you might get heavy discounts on bulk orders. Secrets can be shared while you enjoy the night.
The hag – How about calling people from both the bride and the groom’s side together to just one party? This way you can cut cost of two parties to half and have more fun. Most of your friends might be married or in a relationship, so they will also enjoy with each other. Couple games can be organized like paper dance or blindfolding a person and then they recognize their partner among others.
Handmade props – If you really want to host a party at some other place, you can take care of the decoration by yourself. A theme party would be perfect for this. You can call everyone coming for your party to prepare something handmade and then decorate the place by yourself. It will be really fun to play with the props and click photographs with them. You can also make titled sashe and give them to your friends as a souvenir.
Inexpensive fun activities – You can also arrange for an outing just with your girls/boys. Sign up for some fun activities or you can go to a theme park or water park. As you would be going in a group, you can easily get discounts on such places. Going to a park and playing games like dare, never have I ever, would also be another way to enjoy with your friends. Later, you can have food at a restaurant.Luxury resorts
Smartphone usage and its impact on life is an excellent idea to talk about. None can imagine life without smartphone. Smartphone is a part of our daily life now-days. People start their days with smartphone and end with smartphone. Yes, smartphone make life somehow easy. Smartphone is essential in to-days digital age . Pay utility bills, online booking, Fund transfer, Voice calling through smartphone becomes very easy. Now-a-days we can easily reach any destination through GPS using smartphone.Read More
Online chatting, online shopping, sharing movements are handy while having smartphone. People was using Walkman to listen music. Now Walkman disappear is disappeared from market. Digital camera replace roll camera and finally smartphone replaces digital camera. Now cheapest video voice calls minimizes the distance and kept the relationship intact.
Apple like smartphone manufacturer playing big roll in USA economy. When apple, Samsung launch new model people stand in queue to buy the same. Due to Smartphone many software development company earning by developing various apps. People also earning by repairing these phones.
Is there any disadvantage of smartphone ? yes, medical review says using smartphone extremely damages nerve by its radiation. Continuous using of smartphone weaken the eyes. Palm holding capacity also gets reduced. These are medical issue.
Let’s look at some social problems arise while using smartphone. Teenagers seem always busy in smartphone. They forget their parents and their grand parents who are always expecting something from them. People are busy to chat with other on smartphone but don’t have time to talk to family members. Thus the importance of relationship seems lost.
Smartphone is wonderful but use wisely.
By – Snehvisit our stores refer other blogs as well
10 things you can do to reduce stress. With increasing competitions and challenges in life, we don’t realize the amount of stress we put on ourselves. The constant running to achieve something or the other all the time puts a lot of pressure on us. But if we are not careful, too much strain on us can lead to major physical and mental health issues for us. So, it’s important that we learn to release our stress from time to time by doing some small remedies.Read More
Listed here are 10 things that you can do to reduce your stress-
- Meditation – It has proved to be a very effective method to release your stress. There are many different ways of meditation like guided imagery, in which you imagine a happy place and visit there to calm yourself; or mindfulness, in which you live in the moment and take in your surroundings by focusing on them.
- Improving your lifestyle – You can improve your lifestyle by making small changes that will help you in the long run. These may include sleeping and waking up at a fixed time; eliminating junk food and including a more healthy diet; doing yoga or exercising; reducing caffeine intake.
- Leisure time activity – Find some time for your hobbies. It can be anything that you love doing. This will take your mind away from the daily work and make you feel satisfied and happy.
- Self-talk – This is also one of the most effective ways to reduce our stress. Talking and analyzing yourself is a great way for self-improvement because nothing is better than “expert advice”. But make sure that it should be a positive talk and not a negative one, else you would be feeling even more stressed out than before.
- Aromatherapy – You don’t need to spend money for this. Just light some scented candles in your room and play some light music. You will find that you will feel fresh and positive after this therapy.
- Family and friends – Spend quality time with your loved ones. Nothing beats a bear hug from a loved one. You will forget all the tension when you see smiles on their faces.
- Chew gum – If you are at a place where you can’t do much activity to reduce your stress, you can chew gum. It has been proved that people who chew gum tend to get less stressed, as it increases blood flow to the brain.
- Supplements – You can always take supplements prescribed by the doctors. Although, it is an effective method but don’t overdose yourself and keep it as the last option.
- Don’t agree to everything – Understand the fact that you are a human and not a machine. If you are not comfortable doing something, you should deny doing it. This will ensure your self-worth and boost up your confidence.
- Enjoy your life – The best way that you can reduce stress is enjoying whatever you do. If you don’t find peace in doing something, you should not continue it for a long time.
Everyone should understand the importance of travelling in life. We people are busy in daily routine life. Go to job and back to home, have dinner and sleep and next day the same routine followed. We need break from this routine life for some time or some days.
Trips either short or long, it doesn’t matter. All trips / travel gives us lots of experience. It feels like recharging our life and feel freshness after return. Mountain, beaches and off course big city, all have their own’s characteristic. Mountain , due to its height and green forest cover , it gives us feeling of largeness of this world. Deep and blue sea, golden beaches feed freshness in lungs. Big city gives our journey towards civilization. While travelling we interact with different people and their culture. We have a chance to understand their routine life and off course we can compare with our life also. We can get overview of their fashion, food and festival. Different-different language, music are added in our life. We can spend time with family and friends. Trips give chance to built up relationship with other. We have a chance to test of local food and drinks.
Yes, there should be proper planning before start journey to make it more comfortable. Planning means arranging good vehicle for the safe and comfortable journey. Book hotels for leisure. Decide route in maps for best and wonderful journey. While travelling we have chance to connect with villages and cities comes on the ways. Travelling insurance is important. It has very important role while travelling in foreign country. It guarantees safety against unwanted health / accidental expenses.
“ Travel is collection of good memories”,
“ Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts – Mark Twain”
- By Sneh