home and garden
Home and garden tag is used for all type of his post.
Five easy ways to make your uni room more eco-friendly – Nowadays people are becoming more conscious about the environment. Being eco-friendly, they not only contribute to sustainable development but also save money. There are various effective methods and products using which now people are making their home eco-friendly. Using these products will help them to keep their environment free from pollution like land pollution, air pollution, water pollution, etc. Electric appliances are being used that are eco-friendly and save energy. Ways to make your non-green home into an eco-friendly home:Read More
1. Save energy: Now, most of the electrical appliances are available with star rating. These ratings are given based on the ability of the appliance to conserve energy. You can get these appliances installed to save energy. If you are using a regular bulb, it is better to switch to LED bulbs
If you are leaving home, don’t forget to switch off the lights. During day time, you can open the windows and doors to allow the sunlight to come in. It will not only save electricity but also it will kill the micro-organisms present in the room. They can also install sensors which will activate the lights only when they are needed.
2. Clean the air:
- Make home a non-smoking zone: They can ban the use of cigarette or other chemical substance inside their home.
- Grow indoor plants: Growing plants inside their home will absorb the toxic and harmful pollutants that are emitted from furniture, rugs, different types of equipment, etc. Therefore, indoor plants act like a natural filter that cleans the air naturally as well as economically.
3. Reduce, reuse and recycle:
You can avoid buying the products that are not eco-friendly. It will help them to reduce the collection of unnecessary items in the house. You can reuse the materials like wooden floors, windows, plastic bottles, etc. after a point of time. You can also reuse some materials in their craftwork. When the items are not good enough to be used, they can be sent to recycling centers.
4. Preserve water: One of the most useful and popular methods to preserve water is rainwater harvesting. You can collect rainwater in buckets or tubs from the roof and can use it for cleaning and sprinkling purposes.
5. Household hazardous waste: Substances like pesticides, old computer parts, paint cans, used batteries, etc. come in the category of hazardous waste. you should avoid keeping it near or down the drains of their home.
3 ways to keep the kids happy at home – Many things make a kid happy and it completely depends on their parents. Only parents can help their child to find happiness in their life and for this, they will have to give little extra efforts. In vacations, kids often get bored while staying at home because they don’t have any creativity to do. So, being a responsible parent you can help them to get out from this boring situation. You should pay attention to your kids when they are saying or want to discuss something. Behave like their friends instead of being a parent as it is the best way in which you can understand their needs. There are different things you can do for your kids:Read More
1) Bring home a four-legged friend: Your kids may miss their friends while staying at home and may get bored without having fun. So to add fun in their vacations you can bring a pet at home. Pets will keep them engaged as they will play with them like friends. Through them you kids can learn the lesson of empathy, loyalty and their love and attachment for animals will also increase. Pets help your kids to make them feel valued as well as competent.
2) Painting and art craftwork: The best way to engage with your kids is doing art and craftwork. It encourages them to learn new things. You can help them in making drawing and in paintings. Teach them about different colors and also help them to make crafts using the materials available at home. This way, they will learn how to reuse things. Sometimes, you can behave as their competent and tell them those who win will get rewards which will make your kids enthusiastic to win. You can also give puzzles to solve which will increase their mental capacity.
3) Planting trees in your garden area: Tell them about the importance of planting trees and make them aware of global warming. It will help to become responsible for the environment. So, bring the seedlings and teach them step by step process to plant the trees. You can tell your kids that the seedlings you are planting today are going to give you fruits in the future. This will increase their enthusiasm and they will take care of them by watering them regularly which will keep them engage and will also add fun to their daily activity.
Best garden decor ideas to bring your home outdoors – Vintage, modern and traditional, these are some unique styles that you can use for decorating your garden. Well decorated and beautiful plants with colorful flowers not only create a wonderful environment in your surrounding but also enhance your home value. It doesn’t matter how big or small your outdoor garden space is, you can choose various ideas to create an awesome feel when you plan a small party or feel relaxed during mornings and evenings. You can use various kinds of garden decoration ideas which are given below . You can shop with joseph joseph, slumber slumber, Heat and cool, Abba patio , garden chic to fullfill your dream.Read More
- Vintage plates and planter chairs – if you have any painted metal lawn chair then you can use it as a planter chair for decorating your garden. You can decorate this chair with beautiful flower pots which will give the garden a unique design. You can also use uniquely designed vintage plates to decorate the garden walls. Vintage plates and chair will add a charming appeal to your vintage garden style or idea.
2. Beautiful garden ornaments – garden ornaments are another option for decorating your garden in a different style. You can buy various kinds of garden ornaments like wooden snail with light up snail, solar lily, angle with glowing dove, colorful glass bowl, moon with glowing crystal, etc. You can keep it on the stairs of deck in your garden or pair it with some tiny plants in your garden. If you want to add some unique designs then you can also hang beautiful garden ornaments on the trees of the garden.
3. Ceramic pots with stand – there are various designs and shapes of ceramic pots available in the market. Some pots come with wooden stand which is beautifully designed to hold the pots with flower in your garden. Pot with stand helps you to free up some space in your garden and allows you to keep more beautiful plants in your garden.
4. Wonderful light – lighting plays an important role in the decoration of the garden. You can use twinkle lights and beautiful garden path lights for lighting up the space during nights. These lights come in various colors and designs, so you can choose your desirable lights for installing in your garden space. If you don’t want to pay huge electricity bills on the garden light electricity consumption then solar garden lights a