It lists all posts of health
POSTURE BOOSTERS FOR WORKING FROM HOME– Before mentioning a few tips to correct your body postures, the first thing is to know what exactly are posture boosters, so, a posture booster basically serves as an aid to correct your body posture and also strengthens your muscles to develop long-term healthy posture.Read More
Poor posture or slouching can lead to tension and pain in your neck, upper back, lower back, and shoulders. Be careful that you don’t overcorrect on your own wrongly by pulling your shoulders back too far as this could cause muscle tension and stiffness. Nowadays people prefer to maintain a good body posture to remain fit and lead a healthy life. Sitting and standing with proper postural alignment will allow one to work more efficiently with less fatigue and strain on body’s ligaments and muscles. It also helps in reducing stress and strain on the spine. Posture defects can also increase the rate of diseases, so in order to overcome these correcting body postures is very important.
The ongoing pandemic situation due to coronavirus infection has resulted in a monotonous life as most of the persons have started working from their homes causing stress and strain as they have to work for longer hours with less movement, a solution to this kind of problems includes maintaining good body postures.
Following are some tips that can help find a solution to the problems related to body posture:
- The very first way to correct your body posture is to do yoga and exercises. Yoga asanas help in reliving your pain by relaxing your muscles. Different exercising techniques such as child’s pose, reverse plank bridge, legs up the wall, etc also can help in correcting body posture.
- Child’s pose or Balasana or Child’s Resting Pose is a kneeling asana in modern yoga as exercise. Child’s Pose helps to stretch the hips, thighs, and ankles while reducing stress and fatigue. It gently relaxes the muscles on the front of the body while softly and passively stretching the muscles of the back torso.
- The reverse plank is an excellent way to strengthen your core. It is good for the muscles in your lower back. It can also be used as a rehabilitation exercise to improve core and spinal stabilization. A strong and balanced core can help you maintain good posture and have ease of movement in your daily life and can also help with performance in a wide variety of sports and other physical activities as well.
- Legs up the wall pose (or viparita karani) is a restorative yoga posture that allows the mind and the body to relax, relieving stress and tension. It is one of the most approachable yoga poses as it doesn’t require much flexibility or strength.
- One can buy posture correctors from online shopping sites at affordable prices. Some examples of posture correctors include back brace, balance ball chair, supportive back cushion, etc. Using these correctors while working can relieve your pain.
- The Aspen posture corrector offers lumbar support and is a top pick for treating lower back issues.
- A back brace prevents unnecessary movements that further damage the back. This helps align your spine and strengthen your back muscles. Your back can heal and your back pain will decrease. Back braces also take support away from the vital areas of your back, such as the spine, intervertebral discs, and vertebrae.
- The exercise ball chair has replaced the traditional office chair, this is because the instability of an exercise ball chair increases the trunk muscle activation of the user, thereby increasing core strength, improving posture and decreasing discomfort.
- The supportive back cushion provides support to give you better posture while sitting in an upright position. This reduces strain on your muscles relieving back pain.
Home fitness gadgets while gyms remain closed-Once a person gets the habit of exercising, he starts hating loose body. Now, considering the present condition of the world suffering from COVID, nothing is certain. The commercial places including gyms are ordered to be closed. In such a stressful situation, no exercising can make you frustrated for the entire day. So, it is better to have some gadgets to workout at home itself. Here is a list for you:Read More
Tangran Smartrope – Jump roping is a great workout but it can be more enjoyable and longer with this smartrope. It will do the counting for you. It will display the data in the mid air. You can also synchronize it with an app on your smartphone through which you can see the data associated with this work out. You will be able to count calories burnt and increased heart beat on the phone.
Exercise bike: There are huge numbers of stationary bikes available. You can easily buy one for your home. From heavy duty gym bikes to cheap bikes for home, you can get any that meets your requirements. It will be a great addition to your cardio workout routine. Now, they have more features than before and you can even connect such a bike with your smartphone to track your progress.
JaxJox KettlebellConnect – This is another great gadget that you can prefer buying to have a good workout session in your home. It will make you do the kettlebell swings, deadlifts etc. you can also change the weight in it. It will take less than 3 seconds to change the weight. Another great benefit of buy this gadget is that you can also connect it with your phone and monitor your fitness.
Vibrating roller – It is another great gadget that you can buy to have a healthy fitness workout in your home. With this roller, you can activate deep muscles and relieve muscle pain. It can be used after workout on muscles to have better flexibility and blood circulation.
Fitness watch – At gyms, there is a trainer to guide you and keep a track of your fitness but to do work out at home you can use a fitness watch which you can synchronize with different apps on your smart device. There are several fitness apps available with different fitness schedule which you can use to workout at home.
5 ways to boost your immunity– 5 ways to boost your immunity – Human immune system is very complex and it is very hard to understand it but still there are some ways by which you can live strong and keep illness away from you. There are several supplements present in the market that claim to boost the immunity power. Some of them actually work. But these are not good to be consumed by every person. If you have suffered for a long from any medical condition then you must consult a doctor before having one. There are some other ways also to make the immunity system strong. To know more have a look below:Read More
Take and maintain healthy diet
Diet is one of the keys to a healthy body. It also plays an important role in boosting the immunity power. You can take the help of dietitian for that purpose. You must make sure that you eat plenty of vegetables and fruits daily. Grains and legumes consumption can also increase the immunity power in you. They contain essential micro-nutrients that provide strength to the body to fight against diseases. Some of the essential vitamins that you must take to increase your immunity are vitamin B6, Vitamin C, vitamin E and more.
Regular exercising: Doing exercises regularly can boost your immunity system. Exercise helps in building muscles and it also increases the temperature of the body. It also helps in distressing. If you start exercising on a daily basis, you can notice the difference soon. Another way that exercising can help is that it increases the circulation of blood in the body. It will make the infection fighting molecules and immune cells to circulate fast in the body along with the blood. The temperature also gets increased while exercising which burns the viruses and bacteria.
Drink and excrete more: Drinking excess has several benefits over health; increased immunity power is one among them. It increases the activity of lymph which carries the infection fighting cells. The lymph is mostly made up of water. So drinking water is very beneficial. Also when you exercise or urinate or perspire a lot deficiency of ware gets created in the body. You must keep drinking water a certain interval of time to keep your body hydrated all the time. Always drink fresh mineral water as it contains essential micro-nutrients that help a lot in fighting a disease.
Get ample sleep: Having a deep sound sleep helps to increase your immunity power. Many people don’t think if it is right but it is true. Body recovers at a faster pace when a person sleeps and also infection fighting molecules are created while sleeping. Studies have proved that people who are sleepless or have uncomfortable sleep are more prone to diseases.
Effective tips to make time for self-care 2020 – Self-care is the most important thing that people nowadays often ignore due to their busy schedules. This often leads to stress and depression which can harm your mental as well as physical health. Having a break with a busy schedule and going out with your family and friends can refresh you and you can perform better with more positive and motivation. Daily self-care is very important to make your day worth it. This not only lets you stay healthy but also develops healthy habits of eating well and doing well. Some of the ways by which you can make time for self-care are:Read More
Divide your daily routine into parts
Dividing your day into different parts to perform a regular healthy routine will give you better results. Make morning routines including meditation and power yoga. This will calm your mind and will give you the positivism for the entire day. If you have a busy morning schedule then do regular exercises for at least 20 minutes. Then schedule the midday routine in which you can learn some extra languages or skills for your personal development. This will enhance your personality and you will become more confident. At last, schedule the evening routine in which you can spend some time with your family and friends and have a healthy talk. This will help you to release your daily stress and will make you happy.
Make time for proper sleep
Making time for proper sleep is important for your health. If you have quite a busy schedule then your body needs to relax and have proper rest. People who suffer from insomnia should avoid drinking high caffeine in the evening. You can also go with aromatherapy to get better sleep while listening to soft music. Avoid lights in your room while sleeping as a dark room helps in sleeping much faster. Avoid drinking lots of water before sleeping to avoid going to the washroom at night breaking your sleep.
Take a break if you need
If you are tired of the daily schedule and busy life, go for the weekends break. You can also plan vacation holidays if you need a long break from your work. This will refresh your mind and you can easily focus more on work. Plan adventurous trips such as rock climbing, forest camping, etc. as this will hype up your mood instantly and you can spend more time with your family through these trips improving your mental health.
Make a New Year resolution to redeem your fitness– Resolutions are taken on the eve of New Year help people to channelize their lives properly. There are several resolutions taken by people, most of which provide aid to people so that they can stay in great shape. One can pick from several gadgets and gym equipment which will provide aid to people in staying healthy which ultimately protects them from getting in the grip of health-related issues.Read More
Products you can purchase to remain fit
Buying a treadmill for your home is one of the best equipment to invest in as it will help you to do your regular cardio exercise any time of the day. Furthermore, you do not have to be dependent on the weather. Before making a purchase, you need to look at whether the walking surface of the machine is wide or not. Make sure to purchase the product which provides effective cushioning to your feet when you either sprint or jog on the machine. Using a treadmill that is stiff causes injury to your knees and ankles.
Wider the walking surface, better it would be for you to attain stability even running at high speed. You also need to choose a treadmill that can get inclined on a plane at a certain degree angle. This will provide you aid in getting rid of extra calories easily. You also need to focus on control panels present in a treadmill and make sure to purchase the one which will provide you a variety of programs to choose from.
You must breathe fresh air during your exercise regime as it will provide you better results in a small time duration. For this reason, you can purchase a training mask which provides a large amount of oxygen in your muscles. Moreover, this product will also help you to keep your respiratory tract fit even when you exercise outside or go for an occasional run on a fixed surface like the beach, countryside, etc. You can even wear this mask during the performance of several strength training exercises.
Through these masks, you can easily increase your speed and durability which ultimately helps you to build lean muscles and a slim body. Before purchasing the training mask, make sure that they have different breathable levels which you can choose as per your convenience. They should be light in weight and have an ergonomic design. Thus, you do not have to face difficulty even when you use them for a long time duration. Furthermore, these masks should have headlock and design which will aid you to get protection from dust.
7 ways to embrace JOMO (The Joy Of Missing Out) this January-January could be the best month to embrace JOMO in your life because in this cold festival season you have much time to sit and remember your mistakes and promise yourself not to repeat them. Moreover, you can also plan a trip with your family or cousins to divert your mind from old and bad memories. If you are also going from any such situation then these seven ways to embrace JOMO can greatly help you.Read More
Finish the entertainment box -Instead of watching normal TV programs and movies, you should enhance your entertainment quality a bit just by adding several streaming channels. Manage to finish the entire box of the set that has attracted you this festival season with your favorite snacks and beverages. Try to explore other entertaining series and invite your friends to enjoy with you.
Enhance your skills and knowledge
You can do this just by subjecting yourself to different books and reading elements. You can explore some cultural books to know more about historical living and ethics. No matter in which subject you are interested, manage some time to explore the books.
Give a change to your cooking talent
Invest your afternoon time in doing experiments with different ingredients and dishes to find out new delicious ones. You can also take help from several online cookery classes, and if you have children in your home then also involve them in your cooking activities. Give them some small work like washing the vegetables and handling ingredients etc.
Start your home work out
If you are feeling a little low and don’t want to go out for workouts then try to subject yourself towards light workout sessions and activities. For that, you don’t have to purchase gym equipment, you can simply use several old things lying in your home as gym equipment like rods as bench press rod and many more.
The New Year always offers you the opportunity to start a new life with fresh memories and experience by replacing the old and demotivating things. For that, check out your drawers and start sorting things. Also, take a look at your wardrobe and arrange it properly if it is messy.
If you are feeling a bit distracted with your old memories and annoying people, try to forget about them and meditate yourself to make your mind calm down. If this is also not working for you then lock yourself in a dark room and enjoy the soft music along with your favorite drink or mocktail.
Set your goal As January hits this world everyone has their plans and goals that they want to gain and complete. If you are not one of them then try to set a goal that you want to achieve in the present year and try to work according to that only
Tips to kickstart your fitness mojo : Even that person who loves workout may find himself in a rut with fitness sometimes. Sometimes, it’s your body that is not in the condition for a workout or used to it, or it’s your mind that gets bored that you don’t notice any positive result. This can down your morale and motivation and you may change your mood for going to the gym for a workout. There could be various reasons for such problems, sometimes you have to do hard work to get your workout mojo back. To help you out, here are some tips that may help you in finding your joy again.Read More
Try to implement a new pattern
If you have tried and done something for a long time, then change the pattern, something new can be a boost for your body. It is the fact that the human body is adaptable and if you practice something for a long time, the body doesn’t get much effect after some time. So, if you are also facing such a problem then it’s time to change the exercise pattern. Changing the pattern should be simple like heading towards cycling rather than running, or adding some yoga and dance steps to your workout.
Buy new workout accessories Every time you buy any workout accessory, you are always excited to try them and start your workout. So if your accessories are a little old then buy the new ones that motivate you towards workout. Try to visit the new gym with new and high-technologies for a trail that may also increase your motivation and help in getting your mojo back. If you workout at your home then add some new workout equipment.
Set a challenge for yourself — You can also set a challenge for yourself, to achieve that goal, or to beat the challenge you will do extra hard work. Or you can also set an everyday challenge like you will do some extra repetition or set in comparison to the previous day. That may encourage your mind and body too to achieve it and it will automatically uplift your confidence.
Keep the surrounding inspirational – Don’t let your de-motivation attack your mind. To avoid such a situation try to find some inspirational quotes and put them in your room. Always try to follow your athlete or bodybuilder ideal and listen to their stories and biography in your free time. It may motivate you to become like them. Don’t listen to what other people are saying always ignore the negative thoughts that strike your mind.
Effective tips to stay fit without leaving home. Today every other person wants to stay fit and maintain their good figure. They join gym and spend hours there sweating to stay in shape. If you don’t like to go to the gym, you can stay fit even at your home by following some regular tips. There are many ways to stay healthy and to eat healthy. You just have to plan it out according to your need and daily schedule. Here are some amazing and effective tips to stay fit at home.Read More
- Follow exercise schedule at home –Make a proper schedule and take out some time for doing regular morning exercise for at least 30 – 40 minutes. Start with the warm up exercises like light jumping, jogging and little stretches. This is to relax your stiff muscles and prepare them for the further exercises. Perform functional body exercises like squats, sit-up, push ups, walking lunges, etc. These exercises are helpful in maintaining your toned muscles and their proper functioning. Follow with the dynamic stretches and then relax your body.
- Small exercising equipment can be effective – small exercising equipment like hand dumbbells, jumping ropes, etc. help in various exercises and also come at very affordable prices. Jumping ropes serve as great equipment for the cardio exercise and performing daily 10 minutes of cardio will make your all exercises more effective and give you the faster results. Hand dumbbells will help you in making your squats more powerful.
- Smart eating habits – eating healthy is also very important along with the regular exercises. Avoid sugary drinks and other high fat rich food items. Choose the diet plan which is rich in protein to develop stronger muscles. Drink green tea or lemon tea regularly to cut down the extra intake of fats in your body. Go for the smaller portion in each meal and increase the number of meals in a day to balance the diet chart. Replace the high calorie snacks in your kitchen with the fruits and nuts so you can choose among the healthy food when you want to munch.
- Regular sleep is important – many people ignore this fact that a healthy body needs a good amount of sleep every night. Improper sleep can make you feel drowsy and tired throughout the day which also affects your immune system. You should sleep well and have a good amount of sleep regularly to stay fresh and active when you wake up as your body needs some good rest after the entire day.
visit out USA Home Page for More Health related offer.
Best summer drinks to impress with:
Bright colored fruity flavored drinks can easily beat up the summer and change your summer mood when you serve it with a full plate of barbecue. If you want to impress your friends and family, you can choose various summer drinks. Icy drinks with lemon and mint leaves are the best way to welcome your friends and provide them a refreshing feel. There are various summer drinks that can be made and served to beat the heat.Read More
Smoothies – Smoothies are not only refreshing but also healthy. There are several options to choose from and can be a perfect addition to your party menu.
Green smoothies – it is easy to make them at your home. Sweet fruits and fresh spinach is blended in the mixture grinder for making this drink. You can use mint leaves and ice for serving it cold. You can serve it in beautiful jars with color full straws.
Triple berry smoothies – three kinds of berries like blueberries, strawberries and raspberries are used for making this drink. Vanilla yogurt used in the drink gives a beautiful color to your drink when you blend berries with it. Lavender color of drink makes it look attractive and your friends will not be able to resist themselves from tasting it.
2 – Juices – juices work as the best refreshment drinks in the party. So, you can add your desirable juice drink in your party menu.
Ginger green juice – cucumber, celery, apples, kale and ginger is used for making this drink. This green colored drink is a healthy one and it delicious taste will make others asking you for the recipe. You can also serve it as a side drink with various food items.
Strawberry lemonade – you need simple ingredients for preparing this juice. In this drink, you can use strawberries with lemonade which will not only make your drink tasty but also give a beautiful color to your drink. You can use lemon rings, mint leaves and ice for serving it in the best manner. Beautiful color and wonderful taste of your drink will surely impress your friends. You can also add some small pieces of strawberry for garnishing your drink. Refer Food&Drink category for various discount vouchers for the best deal while purchasing .
10 ways to get fit
Today, many people are suffering one or the other disease and it is mainly due to their poor lifestyle. They are willing to make positive lifestyle changes so that they can lead a healthy life. If you do not want to spend on treatments then you will have to make little efforts which will surely take you towards a fit and healthy life.Read More
Therefore here are some top tips that you can follow.
- Balance diet – A healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain, etc. is a must to have on a regular basis. You can also plan a diet chart with the help of expert. Balance diet keeps your digestive system healthy and helps you to stay fit.
- Drink water – It is essential to stay hydrated and thus it is suggested to about 64oz of water per day. It also aids in metabolism and burning the extra calories.
- Add protein in your diet – amino acid is one of the best sources for keeping your body muscles healthy and fit. So you should add protein rich food like egg, meat, etc. in your regular diet.
Exercise – exercising is essential to work out the muscles and it is also a great way to burn down those extra calories. Exercise helps you to keep your heart and lungs healthy and regulates blood circulation in your body
- Reduce stress level – stress is another cause that also causes various health issues. So if you want to stay healthy and fit then you should work on reducing the stress level from your body. Exercise, meditation, and your hobbies are some of the greatest ways to reduce stress level and stay fit.
- Hire a personal trainer – most of the people hire personal trainers for planning their daily routine. They help you to decide which kind of exercise and food will be healthy for you and how to stay healthy without doing more efforts.
- Control your bad habits – if you have habit of smoking, unsafe sex, drugs etc. then you should quit these habit because it leaves a negative impact on your health. With the help of trainers and healthy schedule you can also control your habit.
- Regular checkups – regular check up also ensures that you are health and fit. If you have insurance then you should not think about expenses and get your medical health checkups done without any worry.
- Better sleep – lack of sleep affects metabolism, produces stress hormones and disturbs the immune system as well. So, for staying fit and healthy it is also important for you to take proper sleep that allows your body to heal and repair itself.
- Eat raw food – you should also add raw food in your diet plan. Most of the people use raw food in their regular diet because it helps to control fat, cholesterol, sugar and carb level in the body.