Many uses and benefits of Aloe Vera are found in our daily life . It is a ever green, wonder plant. Plants of tropical area. Aloe vera cultivated for the use of various medicines . Its scientific name is Aloe vera, family : Asphodelaceae.
The Aloe Vera gel, which is 96 percent water, and the latex, which is used as laxative.
Aloe vera is one of the oldest plants known to provide many amazing benefits for skin, health, weight loss.
It is approved by FDA for flavoring, cosmetic, food supplements and herbal remedies. Aloe vera has lots of benefits like
- It Protects Skin from damages caused by radiation therapy and also used for curing many skin dieses
- It acts as an Antioxidant and possible antimicrobial properties
- It is used for healing burning wounds.
- It reduces irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- It is used as a natural conditioner for hair.
- It is very helpful in constipation and acidity.
Wide range of cosmetics are available in market which are made of Aloe vera . few are like Aloe Vera Skin Gel, Aloe Vera Face wash, Aloe Vera Cleanser, Aloe Vera Face Massage Gel etc.
By Snehvisit our home page
Grapes , a wonderful fruit on earth. Juicy and sweet. Just pick and Eat. It is found all around the world, in different shapes and tests. France is the leading producer of world famous grapes in Europe . Champagne, the world famous wine produced by France. Champagne region of France specially cultivate grapes for this delicious wine. Grapes itself has lots of health benefits.
- It is helpful for weight management.
- It is anti-inflammatory food.
- It is good for Heart that helps to prevent cardiac attack. Also help us to reduce risk of diabetes.
- It keeps your skin healthy.
- It is also beneficial to prevent few kinds of cancer.
Grapes wine has a very old history and mentioned this word in many places in Bible. Black grapes used to produce Red Wine and Green grapes used to White Wine. Many travelers like to visit grapes wine yard and enjoy seeing wine making process.
Nutrition content in Grapes: 100 gm of grapes contain 67 calories, Cholesterol : 0 mg, Sodium : 2 mg, Potassium : 191 mg, Total cholesterol : 17 g with Vitamin -A, vitamin -D and Calcium and Dietary fiber. – By SNEH
Let’s first talk about true self. So, what is the actual meaning of true self?
The true self is the core of you, the original you, unshaped by upbringing or society. This is the state you were born in and it is the state that still exists inside you. I know you might be thinking that does it means that we have to regress back to our childhood. If you think so, then the answer is NO!
This is so because, as you have grown physically, your true self has grown too. However, it is usually strongly guarded by the false self and, at first, might be difficult to reach.
Now, the question arises that what is false self?
Your false self can also be called your adapted self. This is that part of you that has altered behaviour, repressed feelings and has pushed your needs aside to fit in with others.
Let’s take an example to make this concept more clear. Take the example of onions. Imagine people are like onions. At the centre lies our true self, surrounded by layers we have developed through our lives as protection. These layers are our false self. The centre of the onion needs these protective layers to be able to survive.
False self is a misconception created by the society and the people. It is very important to find our true self. This might seem unrealistic and abstract, but this is the true essence of life. Following a small extract for false self:
If I am pretty, I will be more likeable.
If I have a lot of money, I am successful.
If I work hard or achieve more, I will have more value.
One glass of wine, and I’ll start feeling better.Refer Also
Different people chose their clothing’s with different aspects. Some wants to look cool, some need to protect themselves from the heat, and some are confused what exactly should they wear. For those to whom looks are the foremost priority, they can go for shorts, cotton shirts or t-shirts or maybe tank tops. If you have a good physique then tank tops are surely for you otherwise shirts will keep your summer wear game strong.
SUMMER is probably a very confusing time of the year for choosing what do I wear and what i don’t . People do notice what you wear and how you look every time.
You can still look cool in summers, you just need figure out the correct look for you. Fancy Shorts, white sneakers and a nicely fitted shirt can boost up your summer look, and on top of everything, matching Shades totally changes the game.
Now those who are worried about tanning can go for long sleeves cotton t-shirts. They are best suited for hot days. A fancy trouser can give you formal as well as cool look for summer. Lounge pants can be comfortable and less tiring than other bottom wears. Wearing denim jeans might make you uncomfortable throughout the day and you can exhaust real quick. Look out for cooler and lighter colors in summer.
Talking about comfort, breathable shoes are the most comfortable to avoid excessive sweating and warming of toes. They’re also easy to clean and carry. Lightweight and comfortable shoes, brings out the perfect look. Just because the weather is getting hot doesn’t mean you can’t look cool. Choose wisely, look cool and rock the summers with your summer wears. And don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated in this boiling summers.
By-ACHALvisit our home page
Imagine waking up to a snowy weather, and tall mountains covering you from all the sides. Walking through the most bizarre forests, or diving in the deepest ocean, isn’t it everyone’s dream. Travelling is the essence of life.
Travelling is one the most refreshing and lively addiction amongst all other addictions. From Mt Everest to Grand Canyon, Perito Moreno Glacier to the Sahara desert, Amazon Rainforest to beautiful city of Venice, travelling is one of the most bizarre feeling. Travelling is one of the best teachers of life.
Travelling gives us a chance of getting close to the nature taking some time out from the daily routine life. It is indeed the most essential part of one’s life. Travel is an investment In yourself.
“Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively, unless you can choose a challenge instead of a competence.” – Elenor Roosevelt
We travel because distance and difference are the secret tonic of creativity. When we get home, home is still the same. But something inside our minds has changed, and that changes everything.
The world is full of the most amazing and wonderful stories. There’s a story at every place. The world is a book and those who does not travel read only one page. Traveling is the discovery of life. – By ACHAL.
Basically, the term technology means “science and knowledge put into practical use to solve problems or invent useful tools”. Refer the link for the meaning of virtual reality
Simply we can say that virtual reality means images created by a computer that appear to surround the person looking at them and seem almost real.
It incorporates mainly auditory and visual feedback but may also allow other types of sensory feedback. This immersive environment can be similar to the real world or it can be fantastical.
Let’s know the working of virtual reality. The primary subject of virtual reality is stimulating the vision. Every headset aims to perfect their approach to creating an immersive 3D environment. Each virtual reality headset puts up a screen (or two – one for each eye) in front of eyes, thus eliminating any interaction with the real world.
Previously virtual reality was generally associated only with the gaming industry. Now it’s on fire with the new opportunities for use. Following are some of its uses: –
- Recruitment and training: – Some companies are now recruiting and training their workforce by using virtual reality that engages the employees in seemingly real work challenges and scenarios.
- Work collaboration in the workplace: – Some companies have embraced virtual sharing to allow personnel to collaborate on assignments without relocating to one physical location.
- Creating ideas and forecasting trends: – Virtual reality allows businesses to come up with fresh ideas and perform tests before implementing them in the actual environment.
- Pain management: – Uses of virtual reality in medicine are widespread. When patients wear virtual reality headsets, the technology is used to distract their brain and confuse the pain pathway by drawing their minds from the suffering.
Virtual reality applications examples are numerous and are not limited to the limited descriptions above.
Some popular virtual reality games are beat saber, Arizona sunshine, farpoint, robo recall, the lab, etc.You can refer this also visit our home page
Beetroot or Beet is one of the most beneficial vegetables that have full of minerals, fiber, and vitamins which requires on daily basis in your body.
There are many health benefits of eating beetroots . In few cases this is proved to be bad.
Some of the pros and cons of beetroots in our routine life.
- It helps to treat anamea by increasing iron content in blood. If you have iron deficiency, you need to add beets in your diet immediately
because it might cause serious health problems. Your body requires iron to produce hemoglobin which is essential.
- It helps us to treat Diabetics issues. This vegetable has a medium glycaemic index, which releases Sugar slowly in the blood.
It is an ideal and most nutritious vegetable for diabetics since this vegetable low in calories and fat-free.
- It Prevents Bad Cholesterol by lowering levels of triglycerides in the blood.
It is having flavonoids, dietary fiber, and betacyanin. Betacyanin being antioxidants minimizes the oxidation
of LDL cholesterol and prevent its buildup in the arteries. Hence daily consumption of beets can minimize the risks of heart attack.
- It relieves the fatique due to the presence of nitrate content and iron content. Nitrate content will help ypu to enlarge your arteries which facilitate the flow of blood and oxygen.
It will definitely keep your body energized . Due to this facts it also lower the blood pressure.
- It helps us to keep our Liver healthy by eliminating toxins from it .The fiber is also responsible to clear out toxins and prevents building up in the body. This has plenty of nutrients such as iron, antioxidants, betaine, vitamin B, etc. to keep your liver active and healthy
It thins the bile that facilitate smooth flow of bile in the liver and small intestine.
- It might make Kidney disease worse due to presence of heavy minerals content in case of eating too many beets.
- It might not be safe while taking in larger medicinal amounts during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It is always better to Stick to food amounts.
- It sometimes make urine or stools pink or red
Summer is knocking at the door. Hot and lazy streams of air bring the king of fruit, MANGO. The mango is now cultivated in tropical and warmer subtropical climates. India, China are playing leading roll to cultivate mango. Lots of species available in Mango. Mangoes are use to make delicious pickles. Mango contain rich elements like carbohydrates (15g), Sugar, Dietary fiber , Fat, Protein and lots of vitamins.